Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Traffic Corner (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   What is Google Webmaster? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=169235)

wismacibanteng 07-13-2017 09:33 PM

cek saldo JHT

stellasweety 07-13-2017 11:02 PM

It is the tool to use to check a website status.

banhuhoian 09-07-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sudeepkhana (Post 551815)
Google Webmaster Tools is an arrangement of devices for website admins. In any case, what you don't know immediately is this is an exceptionally valuable toolset that permits you to speak with Google and modify numerous parts of how Google sees your site, for example, list the outer and interior connections to your site, change the creep rate at which Google bot lists your site.

I am agree with you

Jagdish.p 09-09-2017 09:31 PM

Google analytics is an website analysis tool offered by Google to analyze overall health and issue on the site on which it is configured. Through Google analytics you can check the following statics:
1. Backlinks
2. Anchor texts
3. Keyword on which searches are made and Impressions
4. HTML error on the site
5. Warning from Google regarding Penalties
6. Sitemap and Robots checkup
7. Force crawling of site
8. Error in sitemap etc.

sagartaneja 09-10-2017 12:40 AM

Do not confuse between GOOGLE WEBMASTER AND GOGGLE ANALYTICS , Google webmaster is a tool used to control your website over the google... for example :- GOOGLE WEBMASTER helps in indexing purpose. Indexing means to put your webpage in google database, once the indexing is complete then crawling starts , crawling means reading and understanding what page is all about and then fetching , fetching means to get the result out from the google database. IN SHORT GOOGLE WEBMASTER HELPS IN INVITING ROBOT. If you need more help then you can go to website and ask your problems in comment section , I am doing digital marketing and i have my own website where i post all about digital marketing course. THANK YOU

VYAKAR 10-06-2017 03:40 AM

Google Webmaster tool is very helpful to optimize your website. With the help of this tool, you can see which page of the site are popular, also you will receive notifications of security issues and crawl errors etc.

sumitseth321 10-06-2017 03:50 AM

You can check the error your website is facing the crawling errors. You can manage your website. You can set the attribute of your website. You can also track and control the traffic of your website.

mansi99 10-06-2017 05:13 AM

google webmaster is used to check the status of the website

kristom 10-09-2017 05:43 PM

it's a tool that provide you the requirements to get good search index and ranking

hoaihoai 10-20-2017 04:26 PM

Web site management tools

manival 10-21-2017 12:18 AM

Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) is a no-charge web benefit by Google for webmasters. It enables webmasters to check ordering status and streamline perceivability of their sites. ... Check and set the slither rate, and view measurements about when Googlebot gets to a specific site.

Vincy 11-13-2017 03:57 AM

google webmaster tools sitemaps. Submitting a sitemap will help Google determine what pages you have on your website

Lebar.123 11-20-2017 03:57 AM

Google Webmaster Tools is one of the most useful tool for Seo.

Lebar.123 11-20-2017 04:46 AM

Google webmaster is useful to see if your website has been indexed by the Google Bot.

Ryan David 11-20-2017 05:57 AM

Thanks for your useful informative post