Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   solid hosting service (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=141796)

Infinite 05-29-2014 02:05 AM

solid hosting service

Looking for any solid and trustworthy hosts that could be ideal for web hosting with cpanel and 24/7 knowledgeable support. One of my friends recommended me to try hosthongkong.net services. Any information you have about their uptime and support?

wamm9512 05-31-2014 05:29 PM

Its expensive kinda but hostgator is the best out there custom service support wise. Their sign up process is getting a little more difficult but its definitely worth it.

Grignard 06-04-2014 03:50 AM

I think you should definitely give a try to hosthongkong.net services. Their plans are featured, pricing is low and support is skilled.

Edmund 06-10-2014 01:16 AM

You can rely on hosthongkong.net services. You will get high uptime, affordable solid plans and fast servers.

afrodita 06-11-2014 06:55 AM

A2hosting.com and iFastNet.com services are really good to have a deal with.
Their plans are full of useful resources which are necessary to run an IT business in a quality manner.

Gorrilas 06-18-2014 02:40 AM

As for me hosthongkong.net is reliable hosting provider to get Asia based hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.

sunilgupta 06-19-2014 09:43 PM

There are uncountable hosting provider But which one is best hosting provider that all depends on Quality.

clo@ 06-20-2014 02:36 AM

What I want to recommend you is to take a look at hostforweb.com hosting deals. They are cool :cool:
Moreover, using the code SUNRAYS, you'll get 20% lifetime discount.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

SanGoku 06-20-2014 04:52 PM

I'm not sure about them, but you draw your attention to a good alternative called 4Goodhosting. Their web hosting solutions are flexible full of great features. Their servers are more stable and reliable than the host I had. Its very reasonable compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

How? 07-01-2014 06:04 AM

Is the potential host flexible? In the future, your needs may change. Can you upgrade services should the need arise?

Take a look at HostingSource.com - it is flexible and reliable web hosting provider.
Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

JerryHaller 08-10-2014 09:49 PM

There are a number of web hosting services available you have to select which one you need. If you are looking for a solid web hosting service, then I recommend you Bluehost, Hostgator and host stage. Host stage is a solid web hosting provider with the best technology and best support.

shiraoshi 08-28-2014 05:57 PM

I second 4goodhosting. They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose it is suitable for your request. Reliability and server uptime is 100% I honestly did not experience any downtime my site has had. It is fantastic host with professional staff and would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone.

adiltaj 08-29-2014 09:54 AM

www 000webhost.com/806596.html

sadasalim 08-29-2014 10:29 AM

hosting seems to be the problem how to choose a better service

DanielGarneau 08-29-2014 07:03 PM

I like www.register4less.com.