Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Need help to compare these reseller hosting packages (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=191672)

CPU 03-30-2017 02:07 AM

Need help to compare these reseller hosting packages

Hey guys,
I need your help to compare reseller hosting packages offered by Lionhost.gr and Dcxv.com web hosts.
Their hosting is based on SSD storage - this what I need.
Require 50 gbs of HD, Linux + 1 tb of data transfer.
What hosting provider would you choose if you were me? Why?

farhandiesel 03-31-2017 05:15 AM

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will good information about services and support

CPU 03-31-2017 05:31 AM

I've been with lionhost.gr for just about a year now (I'm using their reseller hosting Package) and have received nothing but quality service. They run specials for new clients - they've passed on the savings to me.
I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.

Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount.

clo@ 04-05-2017 02:03 AM

Think that dcxv.com is the best hosting in EU - I like their features and pricing.
As well as server stability. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

alicewright 04-05-2017 10:06 PM

There are two ways:
First one is- As farhandiesel has suggested that go through both hosting provider reviews. Yeah, reviews always help a lot because users share their good and bad experience through reviews.
And the second one is- Contact directly to the service provider for the recruitment whatever you have and ask what's their services charges.
Both ways will help you to come out from this dilemma situation.

How? 04-11-2017 03:58 AM

I like dcxv.com Reseller webhosting Windows plans.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

a-b-c-d 04-18-2017 03:27 AM

Try to look at kvchosting.com and their affordable reseller hosting packages.
Their support is outstanding and I don't think you can compare these guys to anyone else.
They also provide a toll-free phone number, which is great for me!

VPS9 Networks 04-18-2017 04:05 AM

i would suggest you to check there customer review 1st, then see if there plans meeting your requirement and take decision

bidaddy 04-19-2017 01:47 AM

you should check the customer reviews first before buying

Grignard 04-19-2017 04:53 AM

I recommend Kvchosting.com as best place to get VPS hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Michel001 04-21-2017 03:31 AM

IMHO, hostwinds.com and their affordable reseller hosting plans will be good for your needs. :cool:

I would like to remark professionalism, friendly way and the fastest solving of problems/deals (2/3 minutes) from their support staff.
They really make every possible effort. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Edmund 05-03-2017 03:37 AM

You should go with Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

ishusharma 05-10-2017 04:55 AM

If you are looking for re-seller hosting, just check Indiahostreview for comparing reseller hosting packages.

kronos77 05-10-2017 07:52 AM

Reselling from webhostingbuzz.com is worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
Reseller hosting promo is $1 first month right now. Support is second to none.

Infinite 05-16-2017 04:34 AM

I believe you should have more reliable names. As I know saturn.domains is the best for your needs as they are good at delivering quality and webmaster-friendly services with prices are competitive.