Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Stress relaxation (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=51124)

mariaikram 09-17-2011 03:05 AM

Stress relaxation

This can be a great help, Ive read this to some site.. and try,,

* Deep breathing - taking deep, slow breaths rather than the shallow, fast breathing we feel when we are stressed. This really works physiologically to help shut off the danger alarm.
* Muscular relaxation - tensing and relaxing various muscle groups can work wonders. Try your neck and shoulders, your shoulder blades, your forehead and eyes, tensing these groups for a few seconds, then relaxing them. You can also combine this with deep breathing by inhaling while you tense, then exhaling when you relax the muscles. There are more sophisticated versions of these muscular methods, like the shower of relaxation and progressive relaxation.
* Visualization - imagine a very peaceful scene, like laying on the beach, out in a fishing boat on a lake, in a mountain cabin or whatever. It can be a real place or you can make it up. Try to invoke all your senses as you imagine being in this very peaceful, relaxing place. What do you see? What sounds are there? What sensations of touch, temperature or smell? For example, you might imagine the sun on your skin, the cool breeze on your forehead, the salt tang of the ocean, the grit of the sand.

afternoonsun 09-19-2011 06:20 AM

this tip is great! this could help me a lot.. thank you for this valuable information.

davidpotts77 10-06-2011 12:07 AM

Offset whirlpool baths are the efficient treatment for your physical ailments as they can help you to get relieves from the effects of stress, helps your blood pressure to return to normal.

peeping4dsun 10-06-2011 12:17 AM

I am massage therapist as well and I may say that one hour massage is equal to 4 hours sleep. It is the best way. And sauna after that

serena85 10-06-2011 02:04 AM

Walking resolves the stress problems for me.

khuram4u 10-06-2011 04:38 AM

Stress usually encountered in routine work life when we concentrate too much on a topic and do the same routine again and again. In this situation try to relax by different means, try a lot of water, listen to music, a short drive and meeting with best friends can be beneficial.

Try to jog and book reading may also help. The idea is just to divert attention.

jhennss12 10-06-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariaikram (Post 174962)
This can be a great help, Ive read this to some site.. and try,,

* Deep breathing - taking deep, slow breaths rather than the shallow, fast breathing we feel when we are stressed. This really works physiologically to help shut off the danger alarm.
* Muscular relaxation - tensing and relaxing various muscle groups can work wonders. Try your neck and shoulders, your shoulder blades, your forehead and eyes, tensing these groups for a few seconds, then relaxing them. You can also combine this with deep breathing by inhaling while you tense, then exhaling when you relax the muscles. There are more sophisticated versions of these muscular methods, like the shower of relaxation and progressive relaxation.
* Visualization - imagine a very peaceful scene, like laying on the beach, out in a fishing boat on a lake, in a mountain cabin or whatever. It can be a real place or you can make it up. Try to invoke all your senses as you imagine being in this very peaceful, relaxing place. What do you see? What sounds are there? What sensations of touch, temperature or smell? For example, you might imagine the sun on your skin, the cool breeze on your forehead, the salt tang of the ocean, the grit of the sand.

---

Stress is really hard to deal with, every person has it
but with athe great ways of controlling it, it can be overcome.
This post was a great one, It was very well said.

weblover50 10-09-2011 02:42 AM

Deep breathing really helps. I have tried it and its amazing. Also listening to good songs and taking a nap relieves you of stress.

Johnmark 12-30-2011 05:54 AM

excellent post thanks for sharing.

talks44 12-31-2011 10:15 PM

Yes, all three are important, For those who don't have any reason to do these aren't really working. These points should be applied whenever you feel tired.

Michal Right 01-18-2012 12:12 AM

A whirlpool bath or spa is a great way to entertain for minimize your stress. With a Jacuzzi spa you can relax with a glass of wine or a beer and relax chilled at the start of the weekend. Or you could soak in a Jacuzzi your Sunday night to get rested and prepared for the busy week ahead. Your Jacuzzi spas can also provide wonderful entertainment whenever you hold small parties or gatherings.

adriana189 01-18-2012 12:19 AM

Good info! Thank you for the post. You made some good points there to deal with stress. The article is really the best on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. :)

jojoyce95 01-18-2012 01:57 AM

Very good! I like it!

Spoint_Vinil 01-18-2012 02:29 AM

no doubt the post has made me realize the importance of exercise but this also made me aware .I used to work with computer and during working hours i feel lazy so to get relax ,i use to walk outside the office and take a chill running walk also sometimes.ca u please tell me what to do to reduce pain in eyes?

Webcs-Peter 01-18-2012 03:15 AM

Nice exercises to feel well.