Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Making money on the web (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Before Posting - Read First (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=8663)

Wisestep 09-11-2013 12:19 AM

Sure i understand

cashfinder 09-18-2013 08:33 AM

ok i understand that do not spam

webexpert66 10-06-2013 07:15 AM

yes i understand. thanks.

Lyndah 10-10-2013 04:09 AM

Thank you for the information, ;)

Lyndah 10-10-2013 11:01 PM

Thank you this information is a great help..giving warning to us is nice way to avoid getting banned..

John1 10-18-2013 06:31 AM

Hi..
this thread started on a really serious note..
the posts which followed made a mockery of it..
couldn't control my laughter..

Abi-chan 11-21-2013 09:09 PM

How to make money online?

I can understand that we aren't allowed to post ads or promotion .But I can't understand if you'd like to make money online,how to make it?
I never believe that make money online without any risks.But I know that if you'd like to make money online,you should register Domains to invest.

Are you interseted in Registering Domains?

.com,.hk,.Asia,.PW,.net,.org.....

preethidm521 11-22-2013 01:40 AM

I understood your rules.I can follow your rules.But I have small doubt how to make money through Internet let me know and clarify.

DanielinAC 12-11-2013 09:39 AM

Yes, I also understand and will do my best to not break the rules.

shrikant.softwi 12-25-2013 10:49 PM

yes. this would keep the form clean and full of worth. it is good to have a separate section for those who want to ad or promote the website

Grace Hall 12-30-2013 09:31 PM

5 Lessons on Making Money With Affiliate Program

Affiliate marketing has become a wide network of online business. Affiliate networks are making this Affiliate marketing & affiliate program interconnected. Every affiliate program holder is in search of the best ways to earn more and more from this Affiliate marketing. Below are some of the lessons for making money online from home with an affiliate program.

1). Significant importance to the visitors, item, and its description:

We must be straight forward towards the products and in its content which we have provided to the visitors, so that a newer audience is also able to draw out his information regarding the particular product which he is willing to purchase; though he may be new to that product or field. Hence the blog are also being desired to be of proper detailed information.

2). Trustworthiness:

As a visitor is always a little bit depending on the recommendation of others on our site. So we need to provide a recommendation which is trustworthy. It is a fact that instead of purchasing from a complete stranger naturally our emphasis is on buying from a suggested producer or a merchant.

3). Strengthening relationship with the visitors:

Commonly we find many posts on our site and also on others site sometimes we do not even find little conversations in those posts. A visitor will concentrate on our ads if we are continuously in their contact. As similar in the terms of the trust; regular conversations with the visitor will be at more importance. So strengthening relationship with the visitors is a good lesson for making money with affiliate program.

4). Strengthening the mails:

Only just promoting through the post will prove a tough job to attract the visitors. In result of this solution we may also try to mail the promotional offer to over regular visitor, this may also increase our possibility of conversation with them and even they can find our offer whenever they open their mailbox. This facility may also make it possible for a receiver to accept the offer after a little period of time.

5). Making posts:

It seems a very hard job on just relying on the ads done by the banners only. Instead we can make such a post which itself contains the promotional offer within it or as its heading. This can also help us to get more leads to our website. You may also talk about the product you are promoting & even make it personal.

zimmypro88 01-03-2014 12:09 AM

Ok, I understood

WebSolExperts 01-30-2014 01:47 AM

ok i understand

Daaaaaamn 02-01-2014 08:46 AM

Yes , i Understand !

rjdoll78 02-03-2014 01:23 PM

i can understanf