Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Traffic Corner (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   How will increase loading speed on my website ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=203259)

itmartsolution 10-06-2017 06:35 AM

How will increase loading speed on my website ?

Elsha 10-06-2017 11:42 AM

Streamline the number of elements on your page.
Use CSS instead of images whenever possible.
Combine multiple style sheets into one.
Reduce scripts and put them at the bottom of the page.

checkifsccode 10-06-2017 11:20 PM

If page performance is reporting a longer than expected page load time for one of your pages, here are some possible causes:

- Image size: we recommend resizing images offline before uploading them to a webpage, so that larger images do not need to fully load with a page. Use a photo editing tools (MS Paint, Photoshop, Microsoft Picture Manager, etc) to resize an image to your desired dimensions and then re-add the image to your page. HubSpot will automatically resize any photos on your HubSpot-hosted pages.

- Broken links: Page performance shows any broken links on a page. Resolve these errors to ensure that they do not interfere with page load time.
Amount of rich content: avoid adding large amounts of rich content to a single page (ex. multiple images, gifs, embedded videos, etc). Not only will each element need to load, which could potentially slow down the page’s load time, but cleaning up the amount of visual content will also improve a user's experience.

- Broken code: while HubSpot does not factor the load speed of a custom code file (ex. the time it takes to load a custom JavaScript file), broken inline code within the HTML of a website may increase page load time.

irene123 10-08-2017 07:45 AM

If you have a WordPress site then plugins are available to increase speed of your site.

itmartsolution 10-10-2017 02:31 AM

How will fix "Leverage browser caching" and "Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content" ? I cannot understand thats . You can check my website.Please Help me.

beatricemcgraw 10-10-2017 11:39 PM

Go to google type google website speed test and optimize it

webmaster2017 10-16-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itmartsolution (Post 723586)

Reduce the size of photos and videos. Use caching plugins

Mr.Yoso 10-17-2017 08:54 PM

Less videos and more on text and interesting image in which will trigger an call to action.

vlosp3 10-18-2017 05:12 AM

I agree with previous posts. But it could be an issue with an old version. If the website is old it couldn't work faster. Besides too many plugins will slow down the process. I personally don't remember everything. I took some thoughts from the article I read recently. http://sliceart.com.ua/blog/how-to-s...ove-conversion

chinomoreno 10-18-2017 08:23 AM

Have you tried google page loading speed test. If not, then I suggest you try to test your site there so you can get recommendations from google on what to do to make your site loading fast.

AmandaCherry 11-16-2017 09:48 PM

use those techniques
Chache
browser chache
Less plugins
good hosting
optimize images
cdn

Sakshiss 01-02-2018 03:15 AM

Here is some essential Website speed solutions that every webmaster should consider,

These things helps you to speed up your site

Optimize Images
Optimize Your CSS
Minimize HTTP Requests
Reduce server response time
Enable compression
Enable browser caching
Minify Resources.
Use CDN
Use Cache Plugin

touchstone 01-02-2018 04:08 AM

Thanks for the information

riyaa 01-02-2018 04:20 AM

If you check your website speed in google page speed insight tool you would notice a number of error and corrections that has to be recovered to attain a high page speed.It depends upon various cases like image size,javascript codes etc

sanusense 01-02-2018 11:38 PM

You gotta first check your web host, if they are providing you slower servers then move on.