Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Traffic Corner (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   How to do guest posting? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=64613)

lopi 04-24-2013 01:02 PM

How to do guest posting?

Is guest posting effective for SEO? Please tell me how to do guest posting.
Google prefer guest posting?

mallard 04-24-2013 07:14 PM

Do a Google search.

:)

"your niche guest bloggers"

"your niche guest blog"

"guest bloggers"

There are like 5 major services you can find, or you can seek them out individually.

uskhan 04-24-2013 11:46 PM

Guest posting is same like as blog commenting, we search blogs & post comments with link without register or sign in...! Its so easy & fast way of promoting links.

albertgeorge 04-25-2013 01:45 AM

Guest posting is really effective way of seo activity.Its a unique way & secure too.You can send your link in suitable theme.The other person may charge for it.

Kunalmathur 04-25-2013 06:09 AM

Is guest posting effective for SEO..so this is imporant.

rabikumar20 04-26-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mallard (Post 260348)
Do a Google search.

:)

"your niche guest bloggers"

"your niche guest blog"

"guest bloggers"

There are like 5 major services you can find, or you can seek them out individually.

But I couldn't find a good blogger website where can i submit guest post..I've gaming related website i.e. i2dplay.com Can you please share some website where can i submit guest post without paying any thing??? Help me mine friend!!

cycoshas 08-18-2013 01:01 AM

yes it will benefit you more n more .....

sam davis 08-19-2013 12:24 AM

Guest posting can enhance your website, but there are a lot of spammy activities going on with it.

rajdev00 08-19-2013 01:39 AM

Guest Blogging is beneficial to get good visitors which is useful to increase keywords ranking.
picnic places near delhi | Wedding Planners In Delhi

Spyindiarahul 08-19-2013 03:44 AM

ya i am agree with all that guest posting is beneficial for our website but guest posting is same blog commenting i am not agree because somebody tell me that guest posting is post our post to another person blog. so first tell me that what is guest posting

shaadisan 11-07-2013 04:02 AM

Guest posting is best for the website optimization, Submit the blog on the different blog website for the ranking and traffic.

Neve Canady 11-07-2013 06:12 AM

I don't know well about guest posting .........

Careersplay 11-21-2013 06:51 AM

Guest posting is done to help each other.Both the ends get benefit of it

neeks_89 01-17-2014 12:14 AM

Re: How to do guest posting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lopi (Post 260315)
Is guest posting effective for SEO? Please tell me how to do guest posting.
Google prefer guest posting?

Guest Post is like a way to get your article in any other different site. Some thing you can start by guest posting is search the website who do guest post, but they should related to your website niche. ( Keyword + Guest Post. And and after that get there contact id from their contact pages and send them email that please add my article in your website and in return please provide a back link with in the post.

paras 01-17-2014 02:43 AM

hello yes guest posting is very effective in SEO , just go to guest posting blogger website in your niche and read their famous post , there you get how to write in that blog & you also get some tips. after that make some valuable or quality post.

thanks