Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   faster ways to backlink? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=100482)

lomas1984 08-19-2013 09:52 AM

faster ways to backlink?

hello.

so after my site being taken down i have now got a blog running ok, on page one of google and getting steady traffic.

but its taken me a lot of hard work doing backlinks and promoting.

my quetion is i want to make a second blog but it will take up a lot of time trying to promote and make backlinks for 2 blogs.

so is there a way to combine backlinks or just make it easier and faster to promote 2 blogs at once?

want to have 5 blogs eventually but cant see how i would have time to do 5 times much effort.

any tips would be appreciated.
thanks.
carl

terrijhon 08-19-2013 09:35 PM

If you are a SEO spe******t then start is SEO on High PR sites and dont forget to join social media sites too.Social media sites are on of the best way to generate fast traffic on your site.

Margaret Atwood 08-20-2013 10:42 PM

Do link building techniques like Guest posting, blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking and directory submission on high PR sites. Also use social media sites to generate traffic to your site.

Permingo 08-21-2013 06:46 AM

You can add your blogs' links on one forum profile's signature and also can comment on same blog post from different browsers...

Luca tall 08-22-2013 01:10 AM

Article submission, blog posting, blog commenting and forum posting are effective way to promote your blog. Focusing on High pr sites are very must important while doing SEO.

Jacob555 08-23-2013 02:56 AM

I agree with you that yahoo answer does not provide back links only we can get traffic from yahoo answer and I used forum posting and article submission to related to my site and which index fast and help to get ranking fast and also help me to get back links for site.

check plagiarism online free turnitin

AlbertBarkley 08-23-2013 04:20 AM

Faster way to get backlinks is article posting on blogs and guest blogs and then sharing them to social bookmarking websites and social media sharing websites.

Neve Canady 08-23-2013 05:02 AM

Blog commenting, forum posting, directory submission and social bookmarking on high PR site helps you to get back links for your website.

abda 09-02-2013 05:26 AM

The easiest way of getting back links is by doing forum posting, in this you can add your blogs and do the linking at ago.

mausin12991 09-03-2013 07:16 AM

Social Bookmarking is fastest way for getting backlinks

paban 09-03-2013 07:43 AM

Social Bookmarking and Forum profile will lower your effort. Again if you properly do your on page optimization, then you need not have to much worry about back links.

jamesarehart 09-04-2013 01:28 AM

PPC would give you quick backlinks, but it won't last as compare to SEO. SEO gives you a long run result that will help your site boost its PR and position in Google.

shoaib Marfatiy 09-04-2013 03:43 AM

If you Know SEO then Start your SEO work, submit your Content in High pR Social Bookmarking sites and directory sites. and create your signature in forum posting sites and do forum posting,other way to do social media, promote your blog in SMo sites like Facebook, twitter. you can also use some technique like email marketing, PPC etc.

jobtardis92 05-02-2014 06:20 AM

Social bookmarking submission
Forum posting
Blog commenting
Posting classifieds sites.

keshav 05-02-2014 11:57 PM

Bookmarking,Forum posting,Blog post,best way to get backlinks.