Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Offshore VPS hosting (Sweden or Netherland location)? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=162210)

a-b-c-d 12-11-2015 02:59 AM

Offshore VPS hosting (Sweden or Netherland location)?

I need to help my client to choose reliable web host offering cheap offshore VPS hosting solutions in Sweden or Netherlands.
What web hosts can you recommend me to try?
Any info on Hostplay.com and their vps hosting services? Are they reliable?

grunn 12-15-2015 05:30 AM

Use quality offshore VPS deals from superbithost.com with Bitcoin, their prices are low and there is no downtime on them too.
By the way, there are no contacts on them.

farhandiesel 12-15-2015 11:24 PM

You must go through reviews section of hosting provider from their you will get better idea about their services and support

Gorrilas 12-16-2015 05:12 AM

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get vps hosting solutions with high performance no matter what location is needed. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Michel001 12-17-2015 02:57 AM

All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend Hostplay.com to others looking for professional offshore web hosting service.

Grignard 12-25-2015 04:14 AM

I know Aspnix.com vps hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

kronos77 12-25-2015 07:13 AM

VPS deals from a2hosting.com and integralhost.net are worth your attention, if you sign up with them, your IT business will be in the firm hands.
Servers are well-supported and prices are competitive.

clo@ 12-29-2015 03:37 AM

My experience with Hostplay.com web host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

I consider this web host to be the best option for getting low-cost offshore hosting solutions.

How? 01-11-2016 03:10 AM

My experience with Hostplay.com, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.

grunn 01-19-2016 07:37 AM

I second superbithost.com, this host is good for hosting any websites with.
The combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them entrancing for many IT Users.

LiquidwebCoupon 01-20-2016 05:36 AM

I personally use NameClues.com VPS servers. The server prices are very cheap price. They also provide 24/7 support.

Bluewelthost 01-20-2016 10:45 PM

Hello, we are one of the best hosting provider for nertherlands servers at very compitative price with best customer support. we are Prvoding different plans please hava a look at our Netherlands XEN/ OpenVZ/ Windows VPS

Processor: Basic Quad Core Processor
Space : 50 GB
Bandwidth :1Gbps Unmetered
RAM: 512 MB
Ip: 1
Core: 1 CPU
price : $11.99/Mo.

liquidwebpromo 12-24-2016 11:42 AM

You can try A2Hosting which I have used in the past

CPU 12-29-2016 03:15 AM

I've been with HostPlay.com for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good.
The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Infinite 01-12-2017 02:42 AM

I can highly recommend Exmasters.com to you, their pricing is quite reasonable. My sites are up in running fast after I've purchased their server hosting.