Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Programming General (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Responsive website designing? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=177353)

antoinecharles 09-02-2016 10:49 PM

Responsive website designing?

Hi

As I have heard their are lots of benefits of responsive website designing, what all things to be noted for making our website responsive. I want to make my online business open to a larger customer-base. Make your suggestions.

AndrewNguyen 09-03-2016 08:28 PM

You could search in Fiverr!

prernabanarjee 09-12-2016 03:57 AM

Wordpress is the best option for this, you can also use opencart for making online store.

RH-Calvin 09-12-2016 11:14 PM

Responsive web design refers to the design that helps websites to adapt themselves in various portable devices like mobiles and tablets to access them. This helps to generate more traffic from various devices and build your search engine popularity.

citsweb 10-19-2016 02:02 AM

A site designed with RWD adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids, flexible images, and CSS3 media queries

markhenry26 06-05-2017 11:29 PM

Responsive Theme

Responsive web design can be achieved easily by integrating responsive theme into your website. You can use WordPress to design your store because WorPress have many responsive themes available.

rajashekar600 06-07-2017 03:36 AM

Lower Bounce Rates,Higher Conversion Rates,Lower Maintenance, more traffic, Faster Web pages,Easier Analytic Reporting, Improved SEO are some of the benefits Responsive website designing

adityadev 07-17-2017 05:41 AM

Responsive Web design is the approach that recommends that outline and advancement should react to the client's conduct and condition in view of screen size, stage and introduction. The training comprises of a blend of adaptable frameworks and designs, pictures and a clever utilization of CSS media inquiries.

nesir 07-24-2017 11:00 PM

The best way i found was through media queries , this basically tells the website that if the screen width is lower than x amount and higher than y amount ( follow this new set off css rules ), and those css rules will be different for the view-port size ...

Google Media queries i think this is the standard approach by all web developers,
also there is a way called "fluid grid layout" of which i dont have much knowledge.

FLexbox
and Bootstrap , i will caution you on templates though as often times you will find alot of code bloating.

Something that worked for me ....
Open your website in developer tools like chrome then resize it until things start going bad ...
set a media query for that view width ..
then in developer mode adjust the css until all looks good ..
copy it and paste it into you media query ...
then resize further and repeat until you get to 320 width,

another thing get into the habit of using vw and % to set heights ,widths and margins it will help with the scaling process until thing get too small then you use media queries.

Just google them there are tons of tutorials online.

Let us know how you fare
Good luck

nehaxavier 07-31-2017 04:29 AM

Responsive web design is nothing but makes your web pages look good in all devices like desktops, tablets, and phones. This design was implemented with CSS and HTML to resize, hide, shrink, enlarge or move the content to make good on any screen.

Kuznec 08-02-2017 02:59 PM

Best of all - a self-design, and not a ready engine.

AliceArifova 08-07-2017 06:59 AM

Wordpress is the best option for this, you can also use the open cart for making an online store.

AliceArifova 08-16-2017 06:17 AM

Wordpress is the best option for this, you can also use open cart for making online store.

AliceArifova 08-28-2017 04:27 AM

Best of all - a self-design, and not a ready engine.

adlersmith 11-02-2017 10:32 PM

Responsive web design can be performed quickly by developing responsive concept into your web page. You can use WordPress to style your shop because WorPress have many responsive styles available.