Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   high performance server (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=164627)

Gorrilas 02-04-2016 02:32 AM

high performance server

Hello everyone! I am in search of high performance server solutions. What can you suggest to me?
I've noticed offers from Hostzealot.com - Is their service good?
What hosting provider will be better?

robertcop1001 02-04-2016 03:01 AM

You can try Stablehost. I am using it. It's very good.

How? 02-05-2016 04:03 AM

No doubt, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend these 3 web hosts:
1) HostingSource.com
2) Pirateshosting.net
3) Mddhosting.com
Compare them and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

mollywilson866 02-06-2016 02:11 AM

I would suggest you for high performance server that i have been using since last some years that is go4hosting , it is really trustworthy and support 24*7 .

afrodita 02-09-2016 03:51 AM

Servers from Superbithost.com are worth trying, they are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP, at very affordable rates. Support is skillful and knowledgeable and they solve any issues if they occur. There are no contracts on them.

Infinite 02-10-2016 03:10 AM

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.

Grignard 02-15-2016 02:57 AM

I think you should look for more reliable options. I know that provisionhost.com is suitable for any webmaster who is looking for reliable services with rock-solid servers and knowledgeable support.

grunn 02-15-2016 07:03 AM

Servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are worth trying.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Michel001 02-18-2016 05:06 AM

You can rely on Zetservers.com and their stable dedicated hosting services. 15JAN – 15% recurring discount for life!
They offer servers in Romania, Netherlands, Germany, Washington, Canada and France. DDoS Protected servers are offered currently only in Canada and France.

Edmund 02-19-2016 03:26 AM

As an alternative option I can say VPSGet.com is really the best option to purchase fastest plans. They are providing low-cost deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

mayurshrama 02-23-2016 02:34 AM

Your choice looks good but there are some other options too.

I have seen there website they look good but will suggest you to have look at RackBank Datacenters they provide good quality server with 24/7 support and 99.98% uptime guarantee. Have a look they may provide you some additional discounts to.

SanGoku 02-25-2016 01:56 AM

There is no need to waste your time and hesitate. You can trust 4Goodhosting service. I've used them since 2013 and so far I haven't faced any problem. The pricing is reasonable. Support is 24/7 active and responsive. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the holiday when I was trying to install a blog and they helped. I am very happy with the service!

jagdishrock 09-29-2016 02:37 AM

You must go through Offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from there select one as per your requirement and budgets