Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Traffic Corner (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Page rank Depend on ?? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=57818)

seoandu 06-17-2012 10:43 PM

Page rank Depend on ??

I mean Google page ranks depend on in which type?
- High PR Link
- Visitors
- Keywords
What you think?

a-b-c-d 06-18-2012 02:45 AM

It depends on many factors.. Links and backlinks exchange is very helpful.
Besides, can recommend you to do Article writing, forum posting and blog commenting - they are very helpful. BTW, paidforumposting.com is a good option - they have professional team of writers.

frivgames 06-18-2012 09:33 PM

Criteria for Google website ranking:
Links.
Age of site.
The number of people click on the name of your site in search results.
Frequency of update site.
Keyword.
Allow phonetic typing
Load page your speed.

rajneshkumar 06-21-2012 04:22 AM

can i ask do u think still link exchange is effected with new google Penguin updates as i know they directly called it SPAM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a-b-c-d (Post 221412)
It depends on many factors.. Links and backlinks exchange is very helpful.
Besides, can recommend you to do Article writing, forum posting and blog commenting - they are very helpful. BTW, paidforumposting.com is a good option - they have professional team of writers.

macky 06-23-2012 07:55 AM

i couldn't understand the criteria for gaining high PR. even if you got many backlinks , your pagerank could be zero. even lowest alexa rank sites have 5 or 6 PR. i just don't get the hang of it :(

RachaelJetkins 06-25-2012 12:14 AM

The factors that determine the page rank of a website are mentioned below:
  • The quality and quantity of the incoming traffic to the website
  • The search engine ranking of the keywords
  • The number of indexed pages
  • The quality and uniqueness of the content posted on the website
One must look at the improvement of all these factors in order to get a good page rank.

shakir 06-25-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seoandu (Post 221358)
I mean Google page ranks depend on in which type?
- High PR Link
- Visitors
- Keywords
What you think?

PR depends on many factors which u r not listed.. but one of main factor from your list is High PR Links

dairymilk 06-26-2012 03:05 AM

We have run a few years in the web page templates website /), but it is not the major traffic flows, because we are FuWuHang. At present, we are planning, there is a special team for our web page templates website. Investment before any we want to know the future of the web page templates industry, we know that there are a lot of big competitors, like strangers, themeforest, joomlart, etc

JACKADEN 07-19-2012 10:07 PM

I think its depends on traffic..

jonemike 07-20-2012 03:22 AM

I think its depends on user trest rank or bonus rate.

alen12345 07-20-2012 10:14 PM

I think Page Rank Depend on your web sites on pages work and optimized your site with the help of high PR Sites.

john.hernandez 07-22-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajneshkumar (Post 221923)
can i ask do u think still link exchange is effected with new google Penguin updates as i know they directly called it SPAM

Link exchange is not advisable now. Do not go for link exchange. It will not be termed as SPAM but there are more chance to get kicked by google.

Smohil 07-23-2012 12:31 AM

page rank shows the Web importance if web page and depends of factors like Optimization ,Content ,Navigation ,link building ,Domain Age ,Bounce rate etc...

jhony009 07-23-2012 02:08 AM

i think it depend on backlinks

wyanesmith1987 07-23-2012 05:43 AM

If you are looking to increase your Google Page Rank, you need to do Quality link building. Quality Link Building is nothing but building quality dofollow back links from higher PR sources, especially from those niche relative authority sources.
Having your link on those websites which have more PR than yours would do good, but PR gets divided among the number of links over there. So look outfor those websites which are having a Good Google PR and less outbound links (both internal and external).
Some ways that you can get good Quality Links are
• Article submission
• Blog Commenting (Do Follow Blogs)
• Forum posting
• Classified ads
• Press releases
• Link Exchange to relevant sites
• Social bookmarking (Sites like HubPage & squidoo are popular)