Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   The Market (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   I have a new affilaite program that pays to give away Stock Photography (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=60369)

eooc.box 10-05-2012 08:36 AM

I have a new affilaite program that pays to give away Stock Photography

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for new ideas to attract affiliates to our program. The program pays out on free (verified) signups, currently it is paying out $1.50 on all new users that signup from English speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Autrailia, New Zealand). On top of that for ALL countries we are paying 20% of all revenue generated for the life of the customer. We have several internal revenue streams created to make this 20% very valuable.

To entice the free signup users are allowed unlimited downloads from our FREE stock photo section with over 70,000 images currently in this section and its growing daily. Users have unlimited access for commercial usage and any size they need. 99% of our images are 5000 pixels across, high resolutions, professionally shot and edited.

One easy way affiliates can promote the program is on their blogs. Just by using images in their normal posting cycle and linking them back to the source page with their affiliate ID We have found this to work very very well. Not only does the affiliate save money on his or her own stock image needs they also gets paid for linking them back to the source page and referring new users..

Recently we also added a Facebook login as well making user signup simple with just a click! Our current affiliates love this new feature and have seen a great increase in their sales since we implemented this.

Our Premium section is growing faster then ever now. We recently started allowing contributors (photographers, Videographers and Graphic Designers) to start selling their photos, videos and illustrations/clip art within the site and affiliates are paid 20% of all sales generated for the life of the customer. This means huge payouts for affiliates that can send stock imagery users which in this day and age is almost anyone that publish anything. Bloggers, Designers, Teachers, Students, Social Media experts, Article Writers and more.

Getting paid to give away stock photos is easy and fun. Even moms that need images for teaching children, Daycare centers that need great professional images the possibilities are endless when it comes to promoting our product to people.

We have quickly grown to over 70,000 users of our stock photos and its just getting started. I'm looking for a few good affiliates that want to make great money.

Do you use stock photos? If they were free would you link to them with your affiliate ID? I'm looking for great ways to promote our program.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated Thanks for reading.

Rank Fruit 11-07-2012 03:16 AM

Nice Thought buddy

jecksonhudge 03-02-2013 02:20 AM

Affiliate programs are one of the most effective ways of getting people to your website. I read your article and I get very useful information about affiliate program to give stock photography. Its very valuable and beneficial details about affiliate programs.