Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   SEO methods are traffic magnets (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=56898)

bobmorrison 05-06-2012 10:30 PM

SEO methods are traffic magnets

You might be confused with the word traffic magnet. The word traffic magnet is quite uncommon and you might not have heard it earlier. Traffic magnet is nothing, but is the method, which can attract traffic for the websites. SEO methods are effective ways of generating huge traffic for your websites. Backlinks are considered as the most powerful traffic magnet, which can help generating huge traffic for the websites. I have been benefitted with this traffic magnet and my website gets huge traffic due to some of the quality backlinks in it. So, I recommend every one to link good quality links to get high traffic for the websites.

canadianseo 05-13-2012 01:26 AM

Search engine optimization experts apply the newest analytics service, which has a positive impact on a website. SEO companies are facing great competition in the SEO field. However, they introduce guaranteed SEO services to cope with the competition.

qdshipfender 05-13-2012 06:50 PM

To improve your site you have to follow some SEO methods
Basically SEO means Search Engine Optimization....SEO is process developing a web page that contain all information that is more relevant and easy to understand.It also improving the page rank & visibility of a website in search engines. Basically it has 2 type
1.Onpage SEO.
2.Offpage SEO.

jameslarry 05-14-2012 09:46 AM

Actually, the whole SEO campaign should be focused on some keywords; or on a single keyword for microniche websites. On a single word, it may be quite hard to get the site on top rankings because of high competition while focusing on long tail high search keywords may be a bit easy comparatively.

fan-suppliers 05-15-2012 12:26 AM

Social bookmarking is a good SEO method. It can help generate good traffic as well as backlinks. Of course, for increasing your PR social bookmarking sites should be 'do follow'.

ishaqsous 02-16-2014 07:21 AM

How can i get more traffic

blacklogic112 02-17-2014 12:37 AM

SEO techniques have instant benefits when applied to a company website. All business types can benefit from SEO because their website will be ranked higher in the search engines, relevant to their product or service.

jeffmarlon 02-17-2014 02:38 AM

Re: How can i get more traffic

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishaqsous (Post 371010)
How can i get more traffic

Dear ishaqsous!

You can get m,ore traffic by updating the post of your website's blog in the form of original and unique content. Secondly, consistently focus on social media optimization of your website.

film103 03-13-2014 11:46 AM

I'd like to get more traffic for my business, Expressions in Video.

sam davis 03-13-2014 06:16 PM

I believe it all boils down in following search engine rules.

seo_butterflyth 03-13-2014 10:33 PM

To Increase your website traffic then follow the given steps:
1. Add some new and Fresh content in your website.
2. After some post then interlink them properly.
3. After that share your post on Social media sites like Facebook, twitter, Google+ etc site.
You can also share your website blogs on High Pr Social bookmarking sites like Reddit, Stumbleupon, Delicious, Etc.
This is a good way to increase your website traffic

osama271595 11-11-2015 09:52 AM

thank for you about that info

Raja mamun 11-11-2015 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobmorrison (Post 215667)
You might be confused with the word traffic magnet. The word traffic magnet is quite uncommon and you might not have heard it earlier. Traffic magnet is nothing, but is the method, which can attract traffic for the websites. SEO methods are effective ways of generating huge traffic for your websites. Backlinks are considered as the most powerful traffic magnet, which can help generating huge traffic for the websites. I have been benefitted with this traffic magnet and my website gets huge traffic due to some of the quality backlinks in it. So, I recommend every one to link good quality links to get high traffic for the websites.

Thank's a million for you obedient nice advice.