Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   PHP / mySQL (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Which PHP framework used for the business web app? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=203046)

jessicabarnes 10-03-2017 01:41 AM

Which PHP framework used for the business web app?

There are a lot of heavyweight and light weighted PHP frameworks, but which will be capable to build a business web application?

nehaxavier 10-23-2017 02:46 AM

Nice thread! This has been a tremendous uncertainty raised by all developers or students. In my view and as a web development advisor, Laravel is one of the best and finest framework in recent times. To know more about Laravel you can get a guidance from the best Laravel developers. A place to learn a laravel development and experience a best service from them.

nehaxavier 12-04-2017 02:18 AM

PHP Frameworks widely used are
  1. Yii Development
  2. React Native Development
  3. Slim Framework
  4. CakePHP
  5. Laravel Development.

And the mostly used frameworks are Yii, Laravel and React Native

How? 12-04-2017 05:30 AM

I call Linovus.ca all-inclusive web development and design service provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

AmandaCherry 12-04-2017 02:48 PM

Codeigniter was past now a days Laravel Development is pretty much popular.

karthiknagaraja 12-09-2017 04:00 AM

yes using as a wide technology

Lemosys 12-09-2017 04:20 AM

According to my suggestion, the best PHP framework for developing a website in PHP is Laravel. Laravel makes use of authentic techniques implementation in a very simple way. It provides a simple way to organize logic of authorization and control access to the resources.

JamesLanin 01-09-2018 12:46 PM

I prefer Laravel.

aesthetiqclinic 02-19-2018 09:37 PM

The best framework for developing any type of dynamic app is Laravel.

smmexpertss 02-25-2018 02:22 AM

We've identified 13 of the best PHP frameworks to help you build interoperable, agile applications.
Laravel. ...
CodeIgniter. ...
CakePHP. ...
Symfony. ...
Zend Framework 2. ...
Phalcon. ...
Yii. ...
Aura.

Lemosys 07-14-2018 02:37 AM

The best PHP framework for developing business website applications is Laravel. Laravel is a highly secure PHP framework that supports PHP web development.

frankone 01-30-2019 12:03 PM

same here, Laravel

A.Stefanuk 01-31-2019 07:59 AM

The most popular are Laravel as was mentioned above, also symphony. In the process of hiring PHP developers i suggest taking look to the Cake PHP

rajkiran 09-03-2019 01:35 AM

Yii Development
React Native Development
Slim Framework
CakePHP
Laravel Development.

nathanleo 04-07-2021 10:21 PM

ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus Firewall is a sophisticated internet security application that protects our device with anti-virus and firewall protection. I've used it at work, and it really protects in real-time, reducing the likelihood of any problems. It's a combination of well-known and unknown malware. Following that, I started using it for my personal device, which proved to be extremely beneficial in terms of online backup. It was user-friendly and easy to set up. My mobile phone is also now completely secured, thanks to ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus Firewall, which can be used in both Mobile Devices and Computers.