Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How to select best keyword for a site? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=63301)

terrijhon 01-28-2013 11:00 PM

How to select best keyword for a site?

I am making my own site and I am confused that how to choose its keywords which will become fast in the ranking. Which method should I do guys?

nishu2685 01-29-2013 08:30 AM

For Fast ranking in search engine you should use Long Tail keyword. Short Tail keyword generally have high competition so, By using Long Tail keyword you can avoid competition.

deadmix 01-29-2013 11:57 AM

just go to google and use the keywords generator or just check on google the most used keywords for the website field...

kunalkapoor602 01-29-2013 10:06 PM

I think,
It will be analyze on the base of service.
thanks

NileLars 01-31-2013 02:40 AM

Re:

Think as users and get best keyword for your web page. As of me, Your brain is best tool for keyword research. You can use the same for getting most relevant keyword for your service.

annerice 01-31-2013 03:02 AM

Hey friend,
I thing google adword is the best tool to select best keyword for a site!

arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203

titly555 01-31-2013 04:35 AM

Keyword help to increase site ranking, So you have to choose best keyword for your website. Webmaster use different keyword research tools. Keywords research is an essential part of the SEO strategy. For Keywords research you can visit Google Adwords, Word tracker.

greendealmanage 02-01-2013 03:33 AM

Selecting the right keyword list for your campaign can help you show your ads to the customers you want, as they search for specific terms or visit certain websites. The keywords you choose should match the terms your potential customers would use to find your products or services. Click the links below to check out some tips that can help you build an effective keyword list.

Tigerlover 02-01-2013 06:09 AM

Firstly you must check all keywords that relevant to your website .
Then you can check out relevant websites and check what about they are writing .

australianseo 02-01-2013 06:31 AM

excellent method of getting keyword suggestions is to use the Google Adword keyword selector. This is not as efficient as Overture-based research

delhicourses 02-02-2013 07:02 AM

i will suggest you to use google keyword tool there you can select your products or services keywords ad i hope you will get better ranking on all major search engines.

dewanshahedur 02-03-2013 07:23 AM

Google adword keyword research tool is the best way to choose targeting keyword. You should use Google adword keyword research tool to find out some effective keyword. You can also use Google trends, Google insights, word tracker but adword is enough if you can use this properly. Would like to add that must be log in google adword to get more option on this tool. Must be use exact search to find out best keyword.

Web design company in Bangladesh

Raman11 02-04-2013 12:35 AM

Try use the google keyword tool to select the particular keywords for your website.Always choose the keywords which have less competition and more traffic..

ahmadansori 02-04-2013 01:25 AM

please look at google adword keywordtool external

ahmadansori 02-04-2013 01:25 AM

or using wordtacker, or market smaurai