Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Quality servers (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=57478)

Infinite 06-04-2012 12:50 AM

Quality servers

Looking for suggestions on reliable hosts to get high performance servers.
Found attractive offers from Aspnix.com and Hosteasier.com, which host can you recommend as better one?

FrankBWH 06-05-2012 06:00 AM

What is your budget and specs demands?

clo@ 06-06-2012 06:02 AM

you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
I'd choose Webwerks.in - it offers a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Grignard 06-08-2012 04:00 AM

I think you should have more options to choose from. I know Newpush as reliable host with featured plans and high performance server solutions which will meet your needs.

How? 06-11-2012 02:38 AM

It seems to me that crookservers.com will be much more reasonable choice.
They have fast servers, low prices, and their support replies within 10 - 30 minutes to the questions I ask!!
I can proudly say I am hosted by them!
The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.

Edmund 06-13-2012 02:25 AM

I think that Hosteasier will perfectly suit your demands.
They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

tommylii 06-13-2012 02:48 AM

I'd use aspnix.com services only.
This company provides quality and stable hosting services in a webmaster quality manner.
Prices are low and servers are stable.

a-b-c-d 06-15-2012 02:59 AM

You will make right decision to choose aspnix.com web hosting service - they have fast and stable servers.
Their control panel is intuitive and powerful. Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

edge-board 06-15-2012 03:43 AM

It depends on your budget and something else.

Try to ask some one who has use them and than make a decision.

Gorrilas 06-19-2012 01:58 AM

I suggest you to look for reviews on them. I heard lots of positive on services from Hosteasier.com which plans are reliable and trustworthy, you should definitely use them.

Infinite 06-26-2012 02:25 AM

No doubts Hosteasier.com will be the best option to get quality services and featured plans. Do not hesitate to contact them directly and get more details.

CPU 06-29-2012 05:37 AM

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I'd suggest newhost.ro dedicated servers - So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

Celsius 07-02-2012 05:58 AM

B2netsolutions.com and atom-hosting.com provide stable and reliable dedicated servers on the professional level.
Their prices are affordable and there is no downtime on them.
Servers are well-balanced.

farhandiesel 11-15-2016 01:40 AM

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will get good information about services and support which helps you

mehtaadvik 11-17-2016 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinite (Post 219690)
Looking for suggestions on reliable hosts to get high performance servers.
Found attractive offers from Aspnix.com and Hosteasier.com, which host can you recommend as better one?

I think that Hosteasier will perfectly suit your demands.
They are providing high performance services:)