Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Dedicated Netherlands? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=201662)

CPU 08-29-2017 05:23 AM

Dedicated Netherlands?

Hello everyone,

I was browsing the internet and looking for some nice Netherlands based web hosts + fast servers, found warez-host.com
Need: Fast processor, 1 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Data Transfer, Linux.
Do you know anything about this web host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable NL web hosts?

Gorrilas 08-31-2017 02:05 AM

I'd like to say Exmasters.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

clo@ 09-01-2017 02:51 AM

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.

I would like to say that warez-host.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

tommylii 09-05-2017 08:24 AM

I'd advise you to use a server from decent hosts, I mean hostwinds.com, their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

How? 09-08-2017 02:12 AM

I like warez-host.com - it has also good reputation in the hosting services market. Personally I like this package:
Quote:

Xeon E3-1260L - Memory - 8 GB , Hard Disk - 500 GB (Optional SSD Storage), Monthly Bandwidth - 15000 GB, Monthly Price - $175.75
This decent offshore host gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with..

afrodita 09-11-2017 05:48 AM

I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostsailor.com and hostround.com.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.

a-b-c-d 09-14-2017 02:02 AM

I moved from a competitor of yours who offered huge disk space hosting, I was beginning to think slow host was the norm when meters wern't in place but after a week with you it is clear that I just made a poor decision in choosing my previous web hosting. I couldn't be happier I moved to you guys, thank you so much!

Warez-host.com will serve your demands.

grunn 09-15-2017 07:06 AM

Hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk servers are worth your attention.
Their support is incredibly fast and for most things very well in first line.
Plans have many useful resources to meet the demands of many IT users.

Michel001 09-20-2017 03:01 AM

Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new dedicated servers purchases.

Must say that warez-host.com offshore web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Celsius 09-21-2017 08:12 AM

It seems to me servers from hostsailor.com and hostwinds.com can be good for meeting all your needs, the OP.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.