Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ecommerce hosting services? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=977907)

a-b-c-d 06-05-2019 01:41 AM

ecommerce hosting services?

I would like to get web hosting (e-commerce friendly). Linux.
+ need to register .us , .com, .org domains (3 domains).
US server location
Do you know anything about hostforweb.com ecommerce hosting services? Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

alvin_hoffman 06-05-2019 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a-b-c-d (Post 1803245)
I would like to get web hosting (e-commerce friendly). Linux.
+ need to register .us , .com, .org domains (3 domains).
US server location
Do you know anything about hostforweb.com ecommerce hosting services? Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

visit first time but looking great web service

tommylii 06-05-2019 10:43 AM

I think plans from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worthwhile.
Their plans are e-commerce friendly with high uptime and quality support.

Michel001 06-09-2019 11:32 PM

Well, Hostforweb.com is superb. This host is great. i had read some not so positive reviews on the grid's reliability but i decided i would take chance on them. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. Their prices are looow.

grunn 06-17-2019 12:36 PM

Have a look at deals from digitalserver.com.mx and hosting.uk.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Celsius 06-24-2019 11:15 AM

Libertyvps.net and hostround.com accounts are the best.
They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.

How? 06-25-2019 12:02 AM

I made the change and have not had a problem since. Their Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful. I've stayed with Hostforweb.com for 2 years and look forward to more years with them. :) Recommended.

kronos77 06-27-2019 06:59 AM

E-commerce hosting is good from hostingsource.com and avansit.com.
Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful. Plans have enough resources to run e-shops successfully.

clo@ 07-16-2019 11:45 PM

The combination of quality and cheapness makes Hostforweb.com web hosting attractive for the greater part of the web masters. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

alvin_hoffman 07-23-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clo@ (Post 1804236)
The combination of quality and cheapness makes Hostforweb.com web hosting attractive for the greater part of the web masters. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

oh great site link