Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Yahoo (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Yahoo Questions and Answers (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=51634)

jaxondavis37 10-10-2011 01:28 AM

Yahoo Questions and Answers

I went through many threads discussing about Yahoo Answers and it made me confused. So, I thought of asking you all. I am looking forward to a contribution from SEO experts and webmasters. I want to know everything about Yahoo Answers. Do Yahoo Answers really benefit SEO and websites along with blogs? Most of the people feel that Yahoo doesn’t look after spamming and it doesn’t look that beneficial. Yahoo should start thinking of taking some action against spammers. But Yahoo Answers always get top positions for any search phrase. They do look important to me. What do you think?

softech 10-09-2014 11:57 PM

Thanks For Sharing..

jamesvincent21 11-24-2016 04:15 AM

Yahoo answers really benefit for Website .It helps to increase the traffic for website.

lalitiweb 11-24-2016 04:23 AM

Definitely it increase your website traffic.When you reached level 2 in yahoo answers you can add your website link there so that user click that link and diresctly visit your website But remember that Level 1 is not so easy to cross. You must have most votes, most likes and appreciation in your answers to cross level 1.

helpernt 01-02-2017 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalitiweb (Post 610744)
Definitely it increase your website traffic.When you reached level 2 in yahoo answers you can add your website link there so that user click that link and diresctly visit your website But remember that Level 1 is not so easy to cross. You must have most votes, most likes and appreciation in your answers to cross level 1.

your right

Tado 01-20-2017 04:08 PM

i think the question on yahoo answers is whether or not the reward is worth the amount of work it takes to get the ranking needed to start leaving your own links.

SEO Khan 01-28-2017 02:41 AM

Thanks For Sharing..

luker 01-29-2017 01:55 PM

Yahoo question and answer when you keep answering other questions and keep asking you get some points on your id. as your points increase your level will increase. And yes it also increase you traffic.

mbahbejo 03-14-2017 10:24 PM

Not because it all depends on our perspective in the planting of backlinks in yahoo, if you do it in a way that will create a website barrage you scored less

Uhurukite 04-15-2017 01:08 AM

Thanks For Your Information.

kateparkers 04-15-2017 05:31 AM

yahoo answering best improvement of websites

emaildatagroup 05-22-2017 09:16 PM

Thank U so much Laliti for your answer. I was trying a lot to get links from yahoo by submitting Answers but I couldn't find how can I give links to the site. And seeing this information I got an idea and I will try to cross the level 1.

Thank u