Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Social Networks (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   How can I generate my site traffic from face book ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=137148)

webexpert66 12-01-2013 11:54 PM

How can I generate my site traffic from face book ?

How can I generate my site traffic from face book ?

leifnsn 12-02-2013 04:30 AM

Purely depends on the type of website you have. If you are offering some general services, it can be beneficial but if you are offering services that are limited to specific niche, it will be hard for you to get a good amount of visitors from facebook.

Nagul Meera 12-30-2013 06:01 AM

create a facebook page for your website and promote your website throguh that page

DanielleJasmin 12-31-2013 04:50 AM

build a page share links with most possible interesting contents, now-a-days facebook link reach is very low and getting traffic from facebook is very hard..

vamsi 12-31-2013 05:03 AM

Share your links in fb page

carlodavis 01-03-2014 12:33 AM

create a facebook page,groups and invite friends and promote your website through page,groups and friend list.

KathleenCollins 01-03-2014 11:43 PM

You need to focus on creating some really unique and relevant content for your Facebook page - so that people like and share it more. You could also try their paid ad campaigns to promote your page/ site. Works wonderfully!

milos87popovic 01-04-2014 09:40 AM

You can make a facebook page, and try to call a lot of people to like your page. With page posting people will follow your link and you will get a lot of clicks from facebook. Good luck...

Honey497 01-06-2014 11:19 PM

Create a profile page on Facebook. Post quality content about your website's products, services or updates along with links and images. This will surely draw user's attention towards your website.

And also create groups and communities. Invite your friends and members to join you groups and start discussions with them about your website.

ChelseaDCollins 01-08-2014 01:50 PM

make a page of you site and post your web site update and fixtures.share your site link...

prernabanarjee 08-12-2016 04:06 AM

Facebook is a good medium to get traffic to your site, for this you have to upload images and videos related to your niche. Post in various groups and you can also use facebook ads.

movingproz 08-12-2016 04:12 AM

You can make your business page in facebook and you have to search groups related to your business and post in that daily. So that you can get sufficient traffic from that.

Percy Hanley 08-16-2016 12:16 AM

Create a Facebook Business page to get more traffic and grow your business, use Facebook ads to get the most targeted audience to your page and use Facebook for business.

Werbebanner 08-16-2016 12:38 AM

Facebook is a decent medium to get movement to your site, for this you need to transfer pictures and recordings identified with your corner. Post in different gatherings and you can likewise utilize facebook advertisements.

davidsmith01 08-17-2016 12:07 AM

You can make a facebook page, and attempt to call many individuals to like your page. With page posting individuals will take after your connection and you will get a considerable measure of snaps from facebook.

Good fortunes.