Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Social Networks (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   How Can I Increase My Youtube Video Views (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=164530)

tourism123 03-12-2017 12:24 AM

1.Your Titles must be Worthy
2.Add a “James Wedmore-Approved” Description?
3.Upload/Sync Your Transcript
4.Add Your Custom Thumbnail
5.Add The Subscribe Annotation
6.Add Your External Link Annotation
7.Add Your Subscribe Watermark
8.Using Your Blog to Boost YouTube Views

robinmym 03-12-2017 08:26 AM

Use annotations. Annotations are an amazing way to increase your video views. ...
Get subscribers. Getting subscribers is an excellent way of guaranteeing that more viewers will watch your videos. ...
Ask viewers to 'Like' or 'Share' the video. ...
Create playlists. ...
Comment a lot.

slickdigital 03-14-2017 04:46 AM

Your video links share friends and use google link shorter

shahid 03-14-2017 09:31 AM

One of the tips I received from someone was to ensure that you use the correct tags for your videos. Tags are how people will find your video when they do searches. I recommend looking for this article on Google "YouTube SEO: The Ultimate Guide". There are some great tips there.

Also, what I recommend is, using Hootsuite. It's a program that allows you to send posts to all your followers across all your social media platforms. And actually schedule regular posts with links to your Youtube videos. It makes a huge difference. Hope these tips help

robinmym 03-14-2017 10:03 AM

Use annotations. Annotations are an amazing way to increase your video views. ...
Get subscribers. Getting subscribers is an excellent way of guaranteeing that more viewers will watch your videos. ...
Create playlists. ...
Comment a lot.

johnseo01 03-19-2017 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sameer02 (Post 526448)
If you want to increase your youtube video views, below I have mentioned few points just go through it.

If you have uploaded a video, what is your video about so in that mostly people forget to give proper keyword phrase. For instance if you have not given a proper keyword phrase and have just given a name my first video, I mean is useless because here you had not mentioned about your video.

2) Youtube don't give video description box option to write, but in this case you can do few things for instance, your keyword phrase should be good and nice that match to your video. URL (select proper url where do you want to send your viewers. Mini blog that describe about your video.

Hey sameer, thanks for sharing this important information for increasing views.

robinmym 03-19-2017 06:50 AM

Try to optimize these ideas -

Create playlists. ...
Comment a lot.

bidaddy 04-17-2017 05:25 AM

Put it in a playlist

goldensmilesden 07-05-2017 06:30 AM

I am looking for a dentist to help me with my receding gum problem can anyone provide me any references. Most dentists I know are not able to help me.

Sumit_Singh 07-06-2017 12:34 AM

The very Simple Steps to increase the youtube likes are
1. Optimized Title
2. Share link on Social Channels
3. Video should not to Long
4. Description also plays the very important role
5. Define Tags that are relevant to the video
6. Customized thumbnail means an eye catchy thumbnail

kittykathlane 08-07-2017 11:47 PM

Hi!

As a content writer focused on YouTube Marketing, you should optimize your video. Give your video an attention-seeking title (of course, it should be related to your video), create a striking thumbnail (but not for the purpose of clickbait). After, you should share your videos on all your social media platforms. That way, your audience range will be widen and that would give you the chance to have people flock on your video.

Conclusion, work hard on it. Have the consistency and persistence.

I hope this helps! :)

Jyoti C 08-16-2017 09:16 PM

Youtube Video likes

Youtube videos are a great way of marketing your products & services. But this indeed would require more visitors and audience to watch the video. Hence, following few basic points can get more views for your Youtube video.

• Create a playlist of videos.

• Add annotations across videos.

• Subscriptions- Ask viewers to subscribe

• Title and Description- Create proper Title and Description for your Video.

Youtube Marketing

wellliving 08-17-2017 12:44 AM

If you want to increase your youtube video views, below I have mentioned few points just go through it.

If you have uploaded a video, what is your video about so in that mostly people forget to give proper keyword phrase. For instance if you have not given a proper keyword phrase and have just given a name my first video, I mean is useless because here you had not mentioned about your video.

2) Youtube don't give video description box option to write, but in this case you can do few things for instance, your keyword phrase should be good and nice that match to your video. URL (select proper url where do you want to send your viewers. Mini blog that describe about your video.

kateparkers 08-17-2017 02:34 AM

Free YouTube Views for an unlimited number of your videos! Boost your video\'s popularity using our simple and free method! Or, you can buy ...

mary233 08-21-2017 01:48 AM

Buying and getting YouTube views through third-party services