Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Social Networks (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   How Can I Increase My Youtube Video Views (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=164530)

sandygold 09-05-2017 02:57 AM

Part 4. Increasing Organic Views. Use annotations. Annotations are an amazing way to increase your video views. Get subscribers. Getting subscribers is an excellent way of guaranteeing that more viewers will watch your videos. Ask viewers to 'Like' or 'Share' the video. Create playlists. Comment a lot.

sunilgupta 09-05-2017 10:33 PM

I'm also a YouTube user & have more than 900 subscribers but still I don't get much views on my YouTube, I don't understand what strategy I should do to get more views.

dollarfx25 09-06-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunilgupta (Post 715296)
I'm also a YouTube user & have more than 900 subscribers but still I don't get much views on my YouTube, I don't understand what strategy I should do to get more views.

It may happen that many of the subscribers are not active on the YouTube channel. This has also to do with the cost of the Broad band as they have to pay for watching the videos.:o

AliceArifova 09-06-2017 02:19 AM

i think post relevant tags and keywords phrase both are the important for business,

josegovilla 09-07-2017 10:03 AM

especially make a quality video and know that people are looking for it and that they spend time watching it, if not, it will serve to share a greeting.

stalinvnn 09-07-2017 12:25 PM

cách tốt nhất là tạo một video thật nóng và mang tính thời sự để mọi người chia sẻ cho nhau nhiều hơn

antony1988 09-22-2017 11:21 AM

paying money =)

jeff johnson 10-23-2017 11:45 AM

Use proper meta tags so viewers can find your channel--Once traffic has built on your channel, use an applicable thumbnail--If liked, make more videos your followers can "like"--Links in description will have a "no follow" attribute but Youtube will give you a "do follow" link.

mdabdo 10-23-2017 12:49 PM

The first rule when creating content for your YouTube videos is to know your target demographic. Is it aimed at the general audience? Or is it aimed at football fanatics? Establishing this will help you down the line when you go on to promote your videos. Do not try to create something out of your expertise merely because “there is a larger audience for it

drugrehabpoint 01-02-2018 04:30 AM

I agree with you.

riyaa 01-02-2018 04:38 AM

The title and keyword is the most important thing you should add before you upload your video into youtube

kacper31 03-25-2018 10:27 AM

I think the best way is to SEO your video so that you get traffic from Google. This can be done by getting more links and optimising your description

cabbonevent 03-25-2018 11:13 PM

Our range of event management services includes everything within the domain of Events and Entertainments. Our expertise lies in organizing private events, corporate events, wedding management, theme parties, entertainment activities, launch events and we have unique ideas and themes for these events.

cabbonevent 03-28-2018 02:22 AM

Cabbon event management company's customers can avail from us services in managing Corporate Events . Be it corporate events of large or small scale or intimate gatherings, our professionals have the ability to conceptualize a variety of themes. These events like Corporate Parties, New Product Launches, Marketing and Public Relations are professionally organized and cover extensive range of objectives for our clients.

awatasoftsys 04-01-2018 10:50 PM

Use Targeted keywords and Meta Tags for a targeted audience.

Pest control services for Termites | Pest control services for Anti Termites
Lizard control services | Pest control services for Cockroaches

Internet Digital marketing company Chennai India mobile application development companies chennai
Mobile app development company Chennai India