Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I have Questions about social bookmarking sites (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=52641)

jennypretty 11-20-2011 03:54 PM

I have Questions about social bookmarking sites

Hello,

I have been submitting to high page rank social bookmarking sites, including Facebook, Digg, Twitter, and low traffic social bookmarking sites too.

It takes time to manually submit to all of these social bookmarking sites every time I create a new article on my sites.

My traffic is ok but not much from these low page rank social bookmarking sites.

My question is:

Should I keep submitting my new pages to all of these social bookmarking sites or just Facebook, Digg, Twitter?

Thanks.

shockgarden143 11-22-2011 12:15 AM

Yes you should because it provides you a lot of benefit.

Online_Loan 11-22-2011 12:20 AM

it's depends on your site page rank.let say, your site pr is 1 then you bookmark your site to pr 1 & above sites.thanks.

melissabast 11-22-2011 12:41 AM

Social Bookmarking websites are best way to build quality backlinks and increase the traffic of your website. It helps to index your pages fast. In social bookmarking website no fear to post deeplinks. So I think, you should submit your new pages links in Social bookmarking websites also.

seoowner 11-22-2011 01:39 AM

Select popular social bookmarking sites and submit to those sites when you update your blog or website that is enough.

jeresteem99 11-22-2011 01:46 AM

Since reimplementing social bookmarking into my routine and keeping website stats – I can positively say that I’ve seen a traffic boost. Will be interesting to see how long people stay on the site and exactly what boost number is.

GenMichelle 06-03-2012 07:07 AM

one point is that you might not see the benefit immediately but it really does build up over time

kevinloyed 06-04-2012 12:51 AM

if you want to get result early than post in higher PR social bookmarking sites.

Webmastergrace 06-04-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennypretty (Post 186085)

Hello,

I have been submitting to high page rank social bookmarking sites, including Facebook, Digg, Twitter, and low traffic social bookmarking sites too.

It takes time to manually submit to all of these social bookmarking sites every time I create a new article on my sites.

My traffic is ok but not much from these low page rank social bookmarking sites.

My question is:

Should I keep submitting my new pages to all of these social bookmarking sites or just Facebook, Digg, Twitter?

Thanks.

Yes,You can submit your new pages on social bookmarking sites.This is a great technique to increase traffic on your site.

passive12 06-07-2012 03:33 AM

You can submit your new pages on it. But be care don't use bad content for your listings. If you want traffic on your site then follow posted links on bookmarking site. In contrast they will follow you.

pentawebexperts 06-07-2012 03:57 AM

It does not hurt your rankings by posting on low ranking web sites. Low ranking sites will also help you in building back links other than catering traffic for your site but still they are effective for ones site. I suggest to give the high page rankings the first priority and then second to the low page ranked web sites.

kant210 06-07-2012 07:15 AM

Social Bookmarking website is giving benefit to increase your traffic value in search engine. So your website up position in search engine. Do this daily, you realize that your website is growing traffic and page rank also in search engine.

faria18000 11-27-2013 12:27 PM

Yes you should use social bookmarking sites to get good traffic. But in every submission use different title and different description, otherwise it will not be effective.

machiavelli 11-29-2013 01:52 AM

Yes Social bookmarking is important in seo.

john6 11-29-2013 03:28 AM

Social bookmarking sites are the best way to increase ranking. By submitting your articles to social bookmarking sites will bring more traffic to your website. Make sure that you keep on updating important and relevant.