Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Web Promotion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How to become a web blogger? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=51556)

dalecarnegie21 10-05-2011 01:41 AM

How to become a web blogger?

Good morning to all! In the SEO turf, I am really totally fresh and as a result, I am expectant for particular guidelines concerning this from you all. To set up a web blog in the blogger niche I am scheduling. For that I want particular assistance from you all. In the blog I really do not know about the habits of producing the pages or even planning my web blog. Can somebody really help me concerning this? From you all I need certain information and instructions. I will be very helpful if you help me and will be kind to all of you.

serena85 10-05-2011 01:56 AM

Are asking how to build a blog or how to write on one?

raxe 10-05-2011 04:16 AM

I would say go with WordPress. It is very good with SEO and has millions of plugins, many of which can make your life much easier. Of course you should host it by yourself and get/develop a nice and user friendly theme. With WordPress you can create both static and dynamic pages. Blogger has much less options on offer and possibilities of customisation.

As for the content, make it interesting and relevant. Can't say more as you didn't mention much more. Hope that helps

peeping4dsun 10-05-2011 07:05 AM

better option is to write for yourself and take all the income. Why you should write for somebody else. I know I wouldn't

zamina 10-08-2011 04:14 AM

Read as many as blogs and write informative stuff in your own language. Day by day you will improve yourself.

markt001 10-20-2011 03:34 AM

Read all the blogs and informative write things in your own language. Day after day, you will improve.

logoonlinepros 10-20-2011 04:07 AM

I would like to add something about blog creation. You should try to design always innovative and totally different from other blogs. I am sure you will get some incredible results.

Clementis 10-20-2011 07:52 AM

using wordpress u will be able to build a complete blog service in I think 1 hour. Even design, if u are not a best graphic designer in the world, not will be a problem.

Adding new post is clear and simple.

And ofcourse SEO - Google likes wordpress very much :)

john321 10-21-2011 11:54 AM

i'm not a web designer but soon i will be undergoing some training in webdesign. i just found that web designing is an interesting thing to do and to be successful with this i think you should have a passion on what you're doing.

rashidsohail 10-22-2011 03:16 AM

I would say go with WordPress. It is real gracious with SEO and has jillions of plugins, galore of which can achieve your story much easier. Of pedagogy you should army it by yourself and get/develop a city and individual comradely strain. With WordPress you can create both undynamic and propulsive pages. Blogger has overmuch lower options on bid and possibilities of customisation.

nanadakson 01-07-2012 11:30 AM

If you want to earn from blog then write it from yourself and get all the income.

andersonsjohn 01-10-2012 06:12 AM

For blogging you need to good with content... Its all about fresh and orginal content.. Dont jus copy and rewrite it..Not gonna help....... Orginal content writing takes time but its worth it..

reena0001 01-12-2012 11:45 PM

Of course you should host it by yourself and get/develop a nice and user friendly theme. With WordPress you can create both static and dynamic pages. Blogger has much less options on offer and possibilities of customisation.

nopi 05-15-2012 11:29 PM

you can use wordpress or blogger
privacy fence gate