Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is reselling profitable now? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=100342)

How? 08-09-2013 04:48 AM

Is reselling profitable now?

I wanna make a notion on the benefits of reselling. Is it still profitable?
What can you say about Hostforweb.com?
How helpful is their support in solving any issues?

What hosts can you recommend for reselling?

Grignard 08-12-2013 05:47 AM

According to my knowledge cddhosting.com reseller plans are quality and stable. You will be pleased with their fast servers and professional team.

Celsius 08-12-2013 07:27 AM

Reselling can be profitable if it's used from the right host like readymakers.com.
There are many resources in their plans and they have active in-house support.

ehealthaccess 08-12-2013 11:00 PM

If you have good circle. then you can get little profit from it but when you like to make business it will little bit have huge competition for you. So take small pack and sell to your friends and family members.

zitam 08-13-2013 03:10 AM

Yes, it is profitable. By purchasing reseller hosting package, You can run your own web hosting company, you can name it as your Web host, get brand name, market it, work smart. Then it is really worthy.

a-b-c-d 08-15-2013 04:01 AM

When i moved on Hostforweb.com, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..
I'm right, i really liked all things about this decent web hosting provider.. no downtime.
Try the code 'summer' when ordering, it gives 20% off the 1st month order.

Edmund 08-16-2013 02:29 AM

If you are looking for quality hosting solutions to get reseller plan you can use Aspnix. They are trustworthy hosting provider with affordable plans, knowledgeable support and really cool service.

shiraoshi 08-16-2013 02:58 PM

I think you should have more better options to choose from. When first joining 4Goodhosting reseller hosting I was impressed support department, as they were always online and very willing to answer any concerns and inquiries. When I was suddenly had issues caused by my own mistakes. They responded within minutes and helped me to resolve it.

Michel001 08-21-2013 07:21 AM

I've had nice reseller hosting run dealing dealing with Alberthost.com
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.

tommylii 08-22-2013 06:49 AM

Obhosting has attractive plans which are able to meet all your needs. And their prices are competitive.
Use them if you want to be a successful webmaster!

nongtinh3 08-23-2013 12:20 AM

I've had nice reseller hosting run dealing dealing with Alberthost.com
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

Gorrilas 08-23-2013 01:46 AM

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime seems to be 99.999%!

AlbertBarkley 08-23-2013 04:30 AM

It is no more profitable because people can get unlimited hosting in the same package which reseller provide limited in high budget package.

Infinite 08-28-2013 04:54 AM

Try to contact Aspnix.com support and get all the things cleared. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either. I am fully-satisfied with their service and highly recommend them.

imu-tv 08-28-2013 08:09 AM

It is not worth it in my opinion unless you outsource all the support. Say you have a customer with 200 email accounts and just one person has an email issue per day. That is 30 minutes in emailing back and forth to your customer back to whoever you resell for all to make a measly $10 or so a month?

Get a dedicated server for say $300 a month, run a PPC ad to get 500 or so customers at $10 a pop and pay an outsourcing company $300 a month to handle ALL the support. That is the only way to be profitable with hosting.