Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   eCommerce-friendly service is looked for (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=181693)

tommylii 12-16-2016 06:48 AM

eCommerce-friendly service is looked for

I'm looking for eCommerce-friendly services and zitana.com was advised me to try as they are considered to be the best in this realm, what would you say about them?

skyhost12 12-19-2016 03:21 AM

We are providing eCommerce-friendly services at sky host

a-b-c-d 12-19-2016 06:16 AM

You can trust digitalserver.com.mx web host.

They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
According to reviews, they never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Grignard 12-21-2016 05:09 AM

I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

afrodita 12-22-2016 07:53 AM

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Michel001 12-26-2016 03:27 AM

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Check out these decent web hosts: 1) Hostwinds.com ; 2) Dcxv.com

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

Edmund 12-27-2016 05:23 AM

I'd say Kvchosting.com would be really quality host to deal with. I have been building websites for years, and have gone through many web hosts. This is the first which has not once yet let me down.

Priyanka785 12-29-2016 09:36 PM

5 Ecommerce Design Mistakes that Could Be Killing Your Sales :

1. Lack of a Clear Value Proposition.
2. Misguided Product Descriptions.
3. Failing to Properly Utilize Quality Images.
4.) No Visual Hierarchy or Attention to Fitt's Law.
5. The Site Doesn't Look Trustworthy.

Celsius 01-04-2017 06:12 AM

E-Commerce-friendly services are available from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com. Their genius support teams are extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope.
Prices are compatitive and uptime is high. SSD technology makes load speed fast.

Gorrilas 01-05-2017 04:25 AM

If you are in search of fast e-commerce hosting you can rely on Hostwinds.com deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

stellajohn 01-21-2017 03:10 AM

I Found Top 5 Best Ecommerce Hosting, Check this: ihostingreviews.in/top-5-best-ecommerce-hosting

marvinsam 02-08-2017 12:42 AM

E-Commerce-friendly services are available from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com. Their genius support teams are extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope.