Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   dedicated server in Europe? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=181817)

a-b-c-d 12-20-2016 01:54 AM

dedicated server in Europe?

I need your help regarding the choice of web host to order dedicated server in Europe.
One of my friends recommended me to try Dcxv.com - still not sure about this web host.
I need your help to find any info on their server stability.

What host would be better for me? And why?

Grignard 12-21-2016 04:26 AM

I think should have more reliable options. I can name Hostzealot.com that is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.

afrodita 12-21-2016 07:11 AM

Servers from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com can be suitable for your demands.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

Michel001 12-23-2016 06:36 AM

It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.
The prices are very fair...
Dcxv.com Web-control panel features are excellent...And the support is fantastic.
Highly recommended for anyone looking for a great host if you're on a small budget.

Edmund 12-27-2016 04:06 AM

I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I want to say that pmgchosting.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.

CPU 12-30-2016 12:25 AM

Can say that dcxv.com is an amazing web host. The price and their products are great.
They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet. I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.

jerryperes 01-04-2017 06:58 AM

If you want to buy dedicated server service in Greece then you can visit our website. You can also compare services here.

Gorrilas 01-05-2017 02:48 AM

Take a look at RapidDedi.com dedicated servers. Their support is responsive and professional, networking is stable, prices are fair.

clo@ 01-09-2017 05:45 AM

For service and support I give dcxv.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.
I am happy using their services!

Infinite 01-12-2017 02:58 AM

My recommendation is a1dedicatedservers.com server hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

jagdishrock 01-13-2017 12:11 AM

You must go through there reviews section there you will get good information about services and support

How? 01-16-2017 03:40 AM

Well, dcxv.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a REAL, LIVE PERSON quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.
Very happy.

The price for their dedicated servers is quite reasonable.

wiliamjamesh 01-20-2017 05:01 AM

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which you leases an entire server not shared with anyone. This is more flexible than shared hosting, as your organization will have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc.