Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is blackhat SEO technique useful? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=53832)

andresbrock399 01-08-2012 09:35 PM

Is blackhat SEO technique useful?

I am convinced that my website has a good result. In fact, appeared on the first page of Google, mainly by the primary key phrase. However, I have seen that the content of the web for a particular keyword is repeated many times. However, the biggest problem is that is hidden in the white text and white background. The black hat techniques in SEO are not very good, and therefore, these should not be practiced. My opponent has also presented the ratio of spam.I would like to appear on the Site Explorer you.

DanielMilstein 01-08-2012 11:08 PM

For short term planning it can be called effective but for long term it should be avoided. I think the excess use of black hat technique can harm your site tremendously. I have sen some sites simply vanish from the search engines, and they never came back!

Graeme Jones 01-09-2012 03:22 AM

Black hat techniques are really bad for your websites.

annietff 01-09-2012 11:06 AM

It's too risky and should be avoided. Whitehat works. It may take longer, but not as long as it takes to come back from getting banned.

benroger 01-09-2012 11:59 AM

The black hat seo or seo techniques should be discouraged. These are really very non productive in longer term perspectives.

DeniseTaylor 01-09-2012 12:24 PM

I totally agree! Black hat is shortsighted. It *might* create faster results, but as soon as Google discovers what you're doing or if it's a trend, they will change their algorithm to fight it.

Your site will be penalized and you'll have to start from the bottom. Then, for some, they never get off the bottom.

It's getting harder to get away with these tactics, although you might find some who still are. Don't fall for the temptation to reciprocate. Just keep building high-quality, original content. That's the best strategy.

villavalencia 01-09-2012 09:43 PM

Though it helps to gain more traffic to your website and better keyword ranking but this technique is harmful process in Search Engine Optimization. So don't use black hat technique.

bikeraat 01-09-2012 10:26 PM

it is the best way which effect the site to improve the page rank

jamesranatte 01-09-2012 10:48 PM

blackhat SEO technique?

Blackhat SEO technique is effective only for the short time. Using Blackhat SEO we can easily get the top ranking in short time. But the access use of such type of techniques is very dangerous for sites. Often Your sites are send to the sandbox or banned by the search engine's crawlers. Now a days blackhat SEO techniques are not so effective because of the new updates of search engines. So use the effective SEO techniques that follows the rule or policy of search engines to get top ranks.:p

movielocker 01-09-2012 11:03 PM

Don't ever used black seo if you really want to have a good site..be fair to others.

DanielMilstein 01-09-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseTaylor (Post 194331)
I totally agree! Black hat is shortsighted. It *might* create faster results, but as soon as Google discovers what you're doing or if it's a trend, they will change their algorithm to fight it.

Your site will be penalized and you'll have to start from the bottom. Then, for some, they never get off the bottom.

It's getting harder to get away with these tactics, although you might find some who still are. Don't fall for the temptation to reciprocate. Just keep building high-quality, original content. That's the best strategy.

Agreed Denise! The legitimate and slow link-building remains the key here I dont know why the Internet marketeers hurry so much, I know everybody is in hurry but I have been in this business for over 5 years and not even once my site got sandboxed or penalized.. i guess excess of everything is bad also applies here, which i never did thankfully!!!

Manooro 01-10-2012 01:13 AM

BlackHat is very poor method.

serena85 01-10-2012 04:18 AM

Black Hat SEO is useful for 2 or 3 days until Google notice what you are doing and then is game over.

Spoint_Vinil 01-10-2012 05:40 AM

how can you think it is beneficial ?or important .it is indeed not important rather it must be avoided

andersonsjohn 01-10-2012 06:07 AM

People are tempted to use Black hat thinking it will give the boost in rankings.. But always slow and steady wins the race... And also quality backlinks is important...