Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is the difference between inbound and outbound links? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=56691)

seoowner 04-27-2012 05:24 AM

What is the difference between inbound and outbound links?

I am building links through off page submissions, I don't know whether they come under inbound or outbound, kindly tell me what is the difference and which one is better?

jameslarry 04-27-2012 05:55 AM

Inbound Links: The links which are directed to your website. make sure while creating inbound links the websites you choose should be dofollow. Nofollow inbound links won't be counted.

Outbound Links: The links you are giving to other sites through your site are outbound links. But they will only be useful for the other site if they are dofollow.

Giraz john 05-01-2012 01:51 AM

Inbound links or commonly known as “backlinks” are the links pointing to your site and search engines like Google like it when you have thousands of links pointing to your site. Outbound links are the links pointing to other websites from your website and you have more control over these links

denson 05-01-2012 04:18 AM

Inbound Links are those links which are coming to your website.
Outbound Links are those links which are going from your website to other website.

jesse12 05-01-2012 04:31 AM

Hi

outbound links are more useful and we always try to increase these links with the help off page activities we increase these.

Spoint_Vinil 05-01-2012 06:07 AM

jameslarry has the correct answer!

gaurav.solanki 05-01-2012 07:02 AM

Inbound links or back links are only useful when you link your website to quality sites. It helps increase value of your site. Outbound links are the links which you are giving to other sites and have control on that.

AmitThapa 05-01-2012 11:11 AM

Inbound link is also called backlink incoming link - It is coming through other site for our sites.

Outbound Link- When another submit link in our sites,Links are passing through our sites,called outbound link.

salman300 05-01-2012 12:26 PM

thanks for information by the member . i was also confused about these both concept. spacial thanks to jameslarry

clairsmith 05-02-2012 10:11 PM

Inbound links means the links to your site which coming from other sites and outbound links means the lnks from your site to other sites.

Diane Forster 05-03-2012 02:39 AM

Inbound is when traffic is sourced towards your site from external sites and outbound links are just the opposite. Inbound links are extremely beneficial in terms of good SEO practice.

ulysis 05-07-2012 08:50 PM

Inbound links are those links from other site that are pointing to your site. These links are also known as incoming links. Outbound links are links from your site pointing to the other sites. These links are known as outgoing links. For higher rankings in search engines, your should always try to get more inbound links.

David1001 05-08-2012 12:30 AM

Inbound links are links pointing from other site to your site while outbound links are links that come from your site to other site. Inbound links is also known as back links.

madhuriarora 05-08-2012 03:21 AM

Inbound links are best for us to create the back links of their site the provid eus great links.

Ashley Gibbs 05-08-2012 04:01 AM

Do we really need quality inbound links i.e. PR, Dofollow , Nofollow is this consider by Google.Can anyone tell me What is natural & unnatural link?