Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Need a VPS account at low prices ... (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=188180)

Celsius 01-05-2017 06:45 AM

Need a VPS account at low prices ...

A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide VPS deals on lovely terms and I hesitate which way is better to follow? What do you think?

itsjohnthronton 01-06-2017 10:14 AM

I need one too, if anyone can please ping me too!

miaamanda 01-06-2017 01:39 PM

try to rent them both within a month. then you will find which one is better and leave the poor.

clo@ 01-10-2017 12:22 AM

You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

Take a look at these decent hosting providers:

- hostingsource.com (they offer cheap ssd vps hosting plans in US)
- libertyvps.net (feature-rich vps hosting solutions in NL)

They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Infinite 01-12-2017 04:58 AM

I can say Hostwinds.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

jagdishrock 01-13-2017 12:04 AM

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will get good information about services and support

How? 01-16-2017 03:42 AM

I was recommended to go to kvchosting.com by a friend of mine, who had been hosting with a company I was with. They answered all my questions fast and strove to help. Never had any major problems with the service and very little downtime that I am aware of.

Grignard 01-17-2017 06:12 AM

I recommend to trust hostwinds vps deals. Their servers are rock-solid and stable while support is always available to help.

a-b-c-d 01-19-2017 03:56 AM

I host a couple of sites with A2hosting.com on their VPS account, and their support has been terrific. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a database, and then discovered my backup was messed up. I was looking at a long day reconstructing the database from an old backup, but quite chat with on-line support got them on the job and within two hours the database was restored and the site back up.

jerryperes 01-19-2017 05:20 AM

We use cloud technology for best VPS performance and offers best price in the market. Money doesn’t matter if you are looking for good quality hosting services. For Best VPS services you can visit EASY

SanGoku 01-19-2017 04:01 PM

I have no idea about them. You must try better host like 4Goodhosting. According to my long time use, they are excellent hosting provider. The vps uptime is perfect so far and the speed is lightning fast. Prices are low. Support is 24 hours online and I usually get a response in few minutes often with full solution. I have nothing but 100% positive experience with these guys.

suraj deshmukh 01-20-2017 07:52 AM

Go for bluehost.com you get vps at reasonable price.

stellajohn 01-27-2017 01:06 AM

For VPS Arvixe is good, Any how try this top 5 Best VPS Hosting in 2017- ihostingreviews.in/top-5-best-vps-hosting