Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   shared account is needed to buy (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=165084)

grunn 02-16-2016 07:20 AM

shared account is needed to buy

Comparing shared hosting from ifastnet.com and ir-hosting.com, which service would you sign up with?
Give me please your thoughts of their activity in the Internet!
Thanks in advance.

Michel001 02-18-2016 04:56 AM

You can compare downtownhost.com and webhosting-wmd.hr - their hosting solutions impressed me a lot.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Celsius 02-19-2016 08:13 AM

Services from panamaserver.com and wmd.hosting can be good for meeting the needs of many IT users.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

mollywilson866 02-22-2016 05:15 AM

I would share one of the best web hosting services provider that offers web hosting, vps hosting , dedicated hosting, cloud , shared hosting services and their facilities are awesome and affordable .

Gorrilas 02-29-2016 05:39 AM

As an alternative option I can say ViUX.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

jearim 02-29-2016 05:48 PM

What are your specific hosting needs?
-Disk Space
-Bandwith
-Server Location
-Budget

With this we can better advice on which host to choose.

quantumleap 02-29-2016 08:50 PM

I use only Hostgator for hosting websites .

storminternet 03-02-2016 12:31 PM

Are you looking to host the websites on US or UK based servers. I would suggest you to check their reviews before choosing your hosting provider.

Infinite 03-04-2016 05:09 AM

My recommendation is to rely on ViUX.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist.

webdeveloper223 03-04-2016 05:37 AM

ViUX.com. is offering high quality hosting solutions

SanGoku 03-04-2016 06:29 AM

I never heard about your host. You must try 4Goodhosting.com. According to my experience, their servers are powerful and stability is perfect. My sites are very fast and runs smoothly. Pricing remains competitive. Support is 24 hours online. They respond immediately when needed. The responses are very clear and accurate. Try them without any doubt.

Grignard 03-10-2016 05:57 AM

I know with hosting from ViUX.com hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

afrodita 03-11-2016 07:54 AM

It's hard to chose between such attractive and cheap web hosting services from ir-hosting.com and ifastnet.com, both companies are resourceful and their srevers are stable and work with no glitches. Whatever a host you choose, you'll get quality services in any case.

jagdishrock 03-12-2016 04:25 AM

You must go through both hosting provider reviews section there you will get good information about there services and support

siddaiah 03-15-2016 11:04 PM

Hi,

If you are looking for shared hosting then choose a reliable web hosting services because so many websites use the same server, here resources are shared equally still there will be some disturbance if you select a cheap web hosting services.

BlueHost, SiteGround and HostGator some good reliable web hosting in the market.