Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   what is visitor posting ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=139998)

exportsbrigh 03-31-2014 02:00 AM

what is visitor posting ?

what is visitor posting ?

I do not know about the visitor posting. Kindly please explain about the visitor posting.

Tractor Rotavator Gear Box Single Speed & Multi Speed| Gear Box Manufacturer| Agriculture spare parts | Agricultural machinery

Joelharrisonau 03-31-2014 02:57 AM

I think,
It is the posting/commenting process on blog/site which is comment by visitor.

thanks

rajusrivasvt 03-31-2014 04:21 AM

I think you are talking about blog commenting. Generally, Blog commenting is used to increase visitors on the site.

day picnic near delhi | manesar resort

seo_butterflyth 04-01-2014 01:06 AM

You had just re-write your question. I know talking about Guest posting. Guest blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers' blogs.

wrightandru 04-01-2014 03:47 AM

Visitor postings is also know as guest posting.

EvelynSamuel 11-12-2017 11:50 PM

You had simply re-compose your inquiry. I know discussing Guest posting. Visitor blogging is a technique utilized by bloggers to expand blog movement where bloggers compose presents on be distributed on other bloggers' sites.

virginoilseom 11-12-2017 11:57 PM

When you post or comment on a Page, a story can be published in News Feed and other places on Facebook. You'll only see the option to post on Pages that have allowed visitor posts. To post on a Page that you visit: Type your post into the box at the top of the Page's timeline.

Carlbrewster 11-13-2017 12:28 AM

It includes guest posting and commenting

rajapriya 11-13-2017 02:23 AM

Visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, Allow photo and video posts. Review posts by other people before they're published to the Page.

Avasmith 11-13-2017 02:34 AM

In Visitor posting we seek a promotion of blog owner to publish a piece of content.

LydiaAaron 11-13-2017 02:53 AM

Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to: Allow photo and video posts. Review posts by other people before they're published to the Page.

jaipurgems 11-13-2017 03:07 AM

In Visitor posting we seek a promotion of blog owner to publish a piece of content.

yuvashri 11-13-2017 03:25 AM

To post a article in other bloggers blog.

Vincy 11-13-2017 03:29 AM

Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to: Allow photo and video posts. Review posts by other people before they're published to the Page.

Dharmishta 11-13-2017 03:37 AM

Guest posting also known as visitor posting is one of the off-page seo techniques where in you can post your article is someone else's website or blog