Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Looking for good host with free website builder (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=189713)

a-b-c-d 02-16-2017 07:16 AM

Looking for good host with free website builder

What reliable host offering cheap hosting plans + free website builder do you know?

Need: over 10 gbs of space, 24/7 customer support, fast servers.
Do you know anything about demontech.net and their website hosting services?
What are your views on this web host? Any reviews, where can I find them?

malina.smith 02-17-2017 04:14 AM

Now a days many hosting provider offers 24x7 quality support. May I know, your budget so we can provide you some genuine offers

farhandiesel 02-18-2017 09:01 PM

You must go through there reviews section of that hosting provider there you will get good information about there services and support

Michel001 02-22-2017 03:24 AM

Must say that demontech.net service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

CPU 03-02-2017 01:17 AM

My experiences with demontech.net have been 100 percent positive. Finding the new hosting provider was more difficult then getting a new customer. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 on live chat, email and phone.

Grignard 03-03-2017 02:39 AM

My recommendation is saturn.domains services. They are trustworthy company with available support and fast servers powered with varnish to make site loading faster. You can get any 1-year shared plan at C$70 with coupon 70HOSTING!

skyhost12 03-08-2017 10:34 PM

We, at Sky Host, provide most economical and trustworthy web hosting packages. We offer our services in Pakistan, UK, USA and across the whole globe. If you are looking for economical web hosting in Islamabad and best hosting services in Pakistan, then you must try us once. We offer a variety of packages to meet your requirements. Our dedicated customer support and technical team is providing valuable support services to make sure client's stay in safe hands.
Sky Host also provides web development services at minimal costs. We provide web development services in PHP, OpenCart, WordPress, Java, and .Net. There are plenty of development packages to meet your requirements.

clo@ 03-09-2017 02:31 AM

Check out demontech.net website hosting solutions.
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
They mean business and they provide excellent service.

Safed Musli 03-09-2017 09:30 PM

I prefer hostgator. I am using it for 2 years had no issue with it. It cost me around 200 usd per year

LusoVPS 03-10-2017 12:19 AM

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

How? 03-14-2017 05:37 AM

I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at demontech.net. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

sanusense 03-02-2018 10:29 PM

These days every other hosting companies offering website builders within their plans, pick anyone eventually those are good.