Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What Is PBN in SEO? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=209039)

ROYCPO 02-10-2018 09:01 AM

What Is PBN in SEO?

Hi all,

what is the use of PBN in SEO? and tell me about how would we do SEO for the website and how many methods are there?

ROYCPO 02-10-2018 09:02 AM

Keyword Research

I have a website. I can't find a good keyword for my website. Has there any keyword research tool for the best keyword?

shafiq tahsan 02-10-2018 11:00 PM

what is SEO

shafiq tahsan 02-10-2018 11:07 PM

Computer Shut Down of program

Computer Shut Down of program: C programming code for Windows XP #include #include main() { char ch; printf("Do you want to shutdown your computer now (y/n)\n"); scanf("%c",&ch); if (ch == 'y' || ch == 'Y') system("C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\shutdown -s"); return 0; } C programming code for ...

smmexpertss 02-11-2018 02:03 AM

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money. This can also refer to a clients website.

mobilepriceshop 02-11-2018 09:10 AM

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money. This can also refer to a clients website.

samaron 02-11-2018 10:57 PM

RH-Calvin 02-11-2018 10:59 PM

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money.

avemlfy 02-11-2018 11:09 PM

It means private blog network where you can publish your article by paying some money.

jessicajesi 02-11-2018 11:11 PM

Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money. This can also refer to a clients website.

Richard1234 02-21-2018 02:31 AM

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a system of legitimate sites used to construct connects to your cash website(s) to rank higher in the Google internet searcher. A cash site is the site you mean on positioning i.e. the one that really profits. This can likewise allude to a customers site.

GeorgeAlbie 02-21-2018 02:57 AM

drusillajackson 02-21-2018 04:21 AM

Google recently started to take action against private blog networks (PBNs). Basically, a private blog network is a gray hat/black hat tactic of using a set of sites under your control to implement links to other sites (your “money sites”).

prasanthraj 03-02-2018 02:45 AM

One very important detail here is that each of the individual PBN sites are not linked to each other in any way. The idea of a private blog network is that the websites appear unrelated to each other, therefore natural links, as opposed to someone linking to their own website from their other websites.

nathanleo 12-31-2021 03:25 AM

You may have heard about private blog networks (PBNs) before, but you may not be sure what they are or why they are used. A PBN is a network of websites used to build links (and therefore pass authority)