Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Does density of Keywords matter? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=54809)

michaelholding1 02-18-2012 11:09 PM

Does density of Keywords matter?

I am new and am learning the keywords and I have stumbled upon a topic that has been roaming my head for quite some time. I am curious to learn about the concept of keyword density. If I use the right keywords, the right number of times, it will definitely give my website an edge over other sites. But please if anyone knows on this please do tell. Also, do substantiate it with genuine examples and illustrations. I understand that you need to be patient when it comes to boosting website traffic. Then I guess that I should wait and see what happens to my site.

patrick0001 02-19-2012 06:44 PM

It is good to use keywords density, but not abuse it. maintain 6-7% for entire site to boot up the targeted keywords.

C.Rebecca 02-19-2012 11:02 PM

You see, there is no one recipe (like that for baking cookies) which if followed to the letter gets you best keyword density...The idea is to use them in such a clever fashion that neither does it hinder readability or dilute the real message (as in the case of keyword stuffing), nor is it a case of under-utilization. You can get your paragraph on a paper and read it aloud to ensure that... it reads naturally where a person isn't going to be annoyed...

To say that 0.2% or 2% or 5% is the 'most appropriate' density is something laughable.

sahildd 02-20-2012 12:35 AM

I think if your content have 3 to 5% keyword density than its good

chinawoodstove 02-20-2012 05:57 PM

the density of Keywords is very important

jamesranatte 02-20-2012 11:03 PM

Keyword density is important part. If there is one keyword that is repeated many time in a single page become the keyword stuffing. That is known as black hat SEO technique. This technique is banned by the search engines. so keyword density must be accurate.

melanie_watson2 02-20-2012 11:16 PM

Keyword density really only matters if you are stuffing and that would only be a negative impact. Otherwise, the impact of your page or site will not be greatly influenced by some magical percentage of keywords.

luciferye 02-21-2012 08:24 PM

I think if your content have 3 to 5% keyword density than its good

prabhat 02-22-2012 06:15 AM

in seo point view Keywords density of is very important

juliarobbert 02-22-2012 11:41 PM

Keyword density plays a vital role in on-page and off-page optimization. But more than 4-5 % density can harm your web page because too much keyword stuffing is not recommended by the Google. More then 4-5 % keywords density looks spamming.

johnmartin434 05-10-2012 06:33 AM

nice post thanks

jessicagavin 05-10-2012 11:01 PM

Yes key word density really matters in doing off page seo. it would be considered as black hat seo and Google penguin will de rank your website for life time. avoid it.

isoconsultantgm 05-12-2012 02:55 AM

keyword density is a very important for a body content part of any websites and as well for meta tags.

jiyaalbert 05-12-2012 03:58 AM

It necessary to maintain the keyword density in the content because when you use keyword in access it is consider as spamming.

qdwheelbarrows 05-13-2012 06:19 PM

Keyword Density (Keyword Density) is a key word or a key words in the page of the total number and other text proportion. Relative to the page in total count, key words appear, the more the then general keyword density is bigger also. Other text to appear, the more the key word is, the less the proportion, the keyword density is small.