Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How can I get more website visitors? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=56380)

wtox 04-13-2012 07:49 PM

How can I get more website visitors?

At this moment i work for a website. I face a problem on this site. It's have good Page rank and also good Keyword Position.But i can't get more visitor.

jessica733 04-13-2012 11:31 PM

For your traffic you should concentrate on social media sites because on this free and very effective medium of marketing you can promote your business easily.

jameslarry 04-14-2012 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessica733 (Post 212295)
For your traffic you should concentrate on social media sites because on this free and very effective medium of marketing you can promote your business easily.

Yeah!! Obviously you should spread the words through social networking platforms for getting more visitors. Also, be sure that you are enough active in sites and aren't spamming there.

amitmax 04-14-2012 06:38 AM

By using all link building techniques,Video sharing websites,document sharing websites,Forums and discussion boards,Blogging are some techniques which can help you to improve your website traffic.

addyj672 04-15-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtox (Post 212274)
At this moment i work for a website. I face a problem on this site. It's have good Page rank and also good Keyword Position.But i can't get more visitor.

Target those keywords which have good amount of searches and people really search those keywords on search engine. As you are enjoying ranking on some keywords but they are not giving you visitors it means you need to target new keywords which have better search volume... Cheers..

andersonsjohn 04-15-2012 10:56 PM

using of good design, video sharing and fresh content your website can view by more visitors.

seoperth 04-17-2012 01:11 AM

join social networking sites to increase traffic

patrick0001 04-17-2012 03:57 AM

You need to target high traffic keywords, by using google keywords it tell you what is the idea keywords.

urvigala 04-17-2012 04:14 AM

Even I was facing same problem but after doing website revamp now its again performing good.

gaurav.solanki 04-17-2012 04:21 AM

Please focus on Social media optimization.

veneer_splicer 04-17-2012 08:25 PM

By creating better and high PR website backlinks and links and doing better SEO

josefaryan 04-17-2012 10:25 PM

That means the keywords which you have targeted is not the competitive one's or your keywords have no competition in the geographical location that is where your website is ranked high (keyword ranking).

CyWebMaster 04-18-2012 12:54 AM

Social Media Marketing is the solution to your problem. Do a good research on your target audience and start approaching them through social media. There are many questions you would have to answer first including:
where is your target audience? (online location)
what do they like?
how can you reach and engage them?

A good solution might be for you to contact a company that offers Social Media Marketing. They might be able to help you achieve all your SM goals. Maybe try Eyelevel Cyprus. They are professionals and not that expensive!
This is their facebook fan page: facebook/EyelevelCyprus

Hope I was helpful,

Cheers and best of luck!

canon32 04-19-2012 01:38 PM

You need to target high traffic keywords, by using google keywords it tell you what is the idea keywords.

bozzauto 04-21-2012 12:00 AM

join groups at social networking sites and share your link id different dicussions ,it will improve your traffic..