Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   The Market (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Property mangement system (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=60897)

albertgeorge 11-06-2012 02:06 AM

Property mangement system

What is property management?and what is the use of this in business term.Can anyone specify this?

jottpens 07-10-2013 04:49 AM

Windows based Property Management System that incorporates the latest in advanced technology that integrate seamlessly with a powerful property management system .

http://www.jottpens.co.uk/

REGroupCA 07-12-2013 04:59 AM

The administration of residential, commercial or industrial real estate. Property management typically involves the managing of property that is owned by another party or entity.

The property manager acts on behalf of the owner to preserve the value of the property while generating income. Managed properties include residential and vacation properties, commercial retail space or industrial warehouse space. Property managers are typically paid a fee and/or a percentage of the rent brought in for the property while under management.

Dewydeeee 07-30-2013 02:43 AM

I agree with the reply of REGroupCA.A property manager manages the property and have power in case owner is not there. It includes legally management of property which futher includes taxation and accountancy also. For more details on taxation and accounting-
http://www.khr.ie/income-tax/

oddy1113 08-24-2013 02:46 AM

Leading Cloud-based Property Management Systems with real integrated apps for front-desk and management and operational control for all size properties . Property Management Software for landlords owner-operators and property . Reports that integrate seamlessly with a powerful property management .

sms lån

renrealty 01-28-2015 03:46 AM

Property management system is Fulfill Your Dream of Investing in a Commercial Property in Noida I know many of you are planning to own a suitable office space in Noida. So this is all about the upcoming Supertech Supernova Astralis – a beautiful commercial property in Noida launched by the renowned Supertech Group.

Shown53 03-21-2015 07:32 AM

How informative post! I am glad to know these facts of real estate investment. You know from a long time I was thinking to invest my money in Luxury Arizona Real Estate. Thanks for these guidelines! These tips will help me in making right decision.

karthikkora 04-24-2015 01:49 AM

Many real estate brokers also operate as property managers. For example, a broker in a resort town may provide buyer's and seller's agent services, and it may operate as a property manager as well, maintaining a listing of vacation properties in the area. The property manager is typically responsible for budgeting expenses, securing renters, collecting rent, complying with laws and regulations, and maintaining the property. This includes preventive maintenance, repair or corrective maintenance, routine cleaning and maintenance, and construction, including tenant improvements when handling commercial or industrial space.

siddhanth17 05-26-2015 11:54 PM

Property management typically involves the managing of property that is owned by another party or entity.

Nikita Patil 05-27-2015 02:51 AM

Property administration framework is Fulfill Your Dream of Investing in a Commercial Property in Noida I know a large portion of you are wanting to possess a suitable office space in Noida. So this is about the forthcoming Supertech Supernova Astralis â€" an excellent business property in Noida propelled by the prestigious Supertech Gro

Percy Hanley 07-02-2015 03:57 AM

It really depends on what you want. Do you want an integrated accounting? Property management, either used for residential or commercial properties, is a tricky business. It takes more time than lots of individual can spare these days and hence, it has sort of turned into a risk.

tejaas 07-02-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthikkora (Post 473836)
Many real estate brokers also operate as property managers. For example, a broker in a resort town may provide buyer's and seller's agent services, and it may operate as a property manager as well, maintaining a listing of vacation properties in the area. The property manager is typically responsible for budgeting expenses, securing renters, collecting rent, complying with laws and regulations, and maintaining the property. This includes preventive maintenance, repair or corrective maintenance, routine cleaning and maintenance, and construction, including tenant improvements when handling commercial or industrial space.

thats exactly how it operates at most places i know of,
very elaborately put.. thanks!

manish955 07-02-2015 06:33 PM

I guess it is a real estate sector where some experience guy of the market manages the commercial aspect of your property like renting or selling etc.

tejaas 07-06-2015 12:16 AM

A property manager or estate manager is a person or firm charged with operating a real estate property for a fee, when the owner is unable to personally attend to such details, or is not interested in doing so.

samsaly 07-28-2015 08:24 AM

You can try AutoClerk for better property management. If you are running an ecommerce business, you also can try Magestore