Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   what is guest posting (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=63900)

annerice 02-26-2013 01:29 AM

what is guest posting

HI friend Please tell me about guest posting and also tell me how to do guest posting for any websites, what is the benefits of guest posting in SEO.

adventure.anantagroup.com/

titly555 02-26-2013 04:41 AM

Guest Posting is a great way to give your blog or website exposure! You get the opportunity to publish an article on a popular, high PR blog and in return for your efforts you are usually allowed to link back to your own blog or website. Getting a guest post on a popular blog is a great way build traffic and increase your exposure.

Michel001 02-26-2013 08:15 AM

I use paidforumposting.com forum posting and blog commenting services and very happy.
They have driven much traffic to my sites. Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.

jayanta1 02-27-2013 12:19 AM

Guest posting is one of the most influential off-page SEO strategies. Guest posting is an incredible opportunity for bloggers to get their names out there. With guest posting you can achieve large amounts of traffic, and links, without too much effort.

halenmartinez 02-27-2013 03:23 AM

as you can easily judge from this name guest posting. There are sites out there welcoming guest writer to write content for them and if they content fulfill there requirement they publish guest poster content in there site. Which sometime also give you do follow back link which is really help in your ranking.

Kenank 02-27-2013 04:11 AM

Guest posting is putting your blog on any other website..to get good backlinks..

alastairclark8 02-27-2013 06:40 AM

Guest blogging a significant way of getting worthy back links for a website or blog from high PR websites. It can be article or blog websites that can generate more and more traffic to your blog or website and also it can help in ranking of your blog or website.

BF3 02-27-2013 12:10 PM

start out by reaching out to other websites in your niche, after getting the ok, write the article and send it over. Once posted that will link back to your blog.

jaysh4922 02-27-2013 09:16 PM

Guest Blogging is more than writing a blog post for some other blog...There are 2 types of guest blogging –

1. Guest blogging on own blog
2. Guest blogging on others blog

After google panda updation guest blogging is much more importent than link exchange..importence of guest blogging is visitor attract to our blog and can share something or give some comments and give a link to our blog..

Zora2012 02-27-2013 09:47 PM

Guest Posting way for others to come and write on your site or blog. It can also refer to you in writing posts on other blogs. You can directly see how this change the host by reducing the workload helps.

rummy26 02-27-2013 10:04 PM

Guest posting is somehow more beneficial than article submission.

spaculus 02-28-2013 04:29 AM

Guest Posting means for others to come and write on your site or blog. It can also refer to you in writing posts on other blogs. You can instantly see how this affects the host by reducing the workload helps.

James Andy 02-28-2013 05:13 AM

Well rummy, Article submission is also more benificial for your site because it gives you good traffic, no doubt guest blogging is also good for getting good and unique traffic.

champion 02-28-2013 10:09 PM

Guest posting is a strategy of creating or writing a post on someone else blog. it is good for the links, traffic and promotion of the site.

Kunalmathur 03-01-2013 11:44 AM

Nice views here but how do to it. I listen that It is a very lengthy process. Is this right ?