View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 08:35 AM   #2
superjohn5566

Very interesting and useful. But you can get backlinks from forums also. My site is built in Joomla so I went and searched for Joomla forums, mostly I found nacional forums from countries like are Germany, Italy, Spain, Franceā€¦and those forums are very active. I checked if I can saw as unregistered user other peoples profiles and signatures, and mostly I can, so i add my homepage and signature with three links on those forums. And you do not need to write on forums to get backlinks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
superjohn5566 is offline   Reply With Quote