View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 03:46 AM   #10
lalitiweb

Below I am going to writing about the main factors that degrades a website rank. They are:
1. Over spamming through a single IP address like over no. of bookmarking in a day. Google take these sites under black hat SEO sites that is not good.
2. Check your text to code ratio, is it between 25 to 75%?. go to text to code ratio checker tools.
3. No update in content is also a reason.So update your content first and make it user friendly.
4. Do blog commenting with scrapbox tool I assure you this provide your site a perfect rank.
5. Do forum posting but remember signature field must contains on those websites.
6. Check is your website follow google possum algorithm or not? i.e your location of doing SEO and the address of your local listing must be same.
7. Don't do over optimization of keywords and keyword stuffing during off-page activities.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by lalitiweb; 11-22-2016 at 03:50 AM.. Reason: misspelling
lalitiweb is offline   Reply With Quote