Thread: SMO Strategies
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 11:00 PM   #4
thanhnhan241096

SMO is a promotion strategy using Social Media Blog Platform (Social Networking, Social Bookmarking and other) as the media to optimize your blog. just my opinion, I think that SMO is one of SEO trick too, especially because it is the offpage SEO optimizing blog that performs beyond its own blog.

Currently, social media is a good sector to promote your blog, especially social networks. today, mainly netizens are spending more time on their online social media. and I can guess, himself is spending more time your online mainly on social media? Right?

May be, you have questions like these: how to make SMO? Okay, it's that simple. You just link to your blog url in profile social media to your, such as facebook. Or you share the link to your friends a link to your blog entries on the timeline of social media to your. SMO is the simplest way. innovative ways to make SMO, click here

Oh yeah, here's a list of social media that you can use to optimize your blog.

- Social Networking: Facebook, Myspace, Friendster (social networks (especially Facebook) is social media the most popular, do not forget to do SMO there).
- Social Bookmarking: Digg, Delicious.
- Micro Blog: Twitter, Plurk.
- Content Sharing: Feedburner, Wikipedia.
- Image Sharing: Flickr, Photobucket.
- Audio Sharing: Last.fm
- Share videos: Youtube, Dailymotion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanhnhan241096 is offline   Reply With Quote