View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #4
Spectrum_Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahwilson View Post
You might have invested days, several weeks and even several months making an amazing blog with awesome design and excellent content but then you realize that no one look at your blog. You need to have certain strategies to promote it. Below are some key strategies to promote your blog.
- Optimize your blog for Google
- Use social media
- Do social bookmarking
- Cross promotion
- Utilise your contacts and ideas
- Post excellent content at frequent basis
- Submit your blog to blog communities.
Excellent list of strategies you offer here, noahwilson. There's really no one way or single strategy to achieving excellent SEO results and, in particular, blog traffic. It's really a combination of multiple effective avenues that needs to be utilized.

For my off-page blog promotion efforts, I work a lot with Facebook (both paid and non-paid options). To a lesser extent, I'll make use of LinkedIn and Twitter, as well. I also utilize document and presentation sharing sites like SlideShare and Scribd quite a bit. And after I complete a blog post, I always send pings to multiple blog-based search engines through Ping-O-Matic. For my on-page efforts, I mostly rely on Google's Keyword Tool for ideas and effective keyword combinations. Taken altogether, these strategies and resources have worked great for my blog about milwaukee business opportunities.

Visit my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Spectrum_Aaron; 08-05-2013 at 07:44 AM..
Spectrum_Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote