View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 04:37 AM   #1
danielnash

How do I remove unnatural links?

I worked too much to make dofollow links, after sometime I found my site's ranking is being dropped. Now I want to remove these unnatural links. I used disavow tool to remove these bad links but I think disavow tool does not work.

Suggest me other way to do this job effectively that works but except contact to website owner or webmaster.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
danielnash is offline   Reply With Quote