View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 11:11 PM   #1
Techbmc

Does Javascript Delay Site loading?

Not yet convinced, i read from one site that javascript delay site fast loading. Is that true friends? And how can one make site load faster?
My site is Techbmc.com
please check if the arrangement of the design is good, review and tell me anything am doing wrong that delay site loading. Thank you in advance for your response.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

|
|

|
|
|
|
Techbmc is offline   Reply With Quote