View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
sinicline

Domain Name Selection: dash or .org

I have a 2 part question pertaining to selecting a domain name. The company in question is in the internet marketing niche.

1. Strictly speaking for the purpose of gaining beneficial EMD (Exact Match Domain) juice, which I know is a debated topic but I think the general consensus is that it does help in rankings at least a little bit, what do you think is a better choice for a domain name?

1. examplekeyword-examplekeyword.com (with a dash), or
2. examplekeywordexamplekeyword.org (with no dash)

2. Now for the purpose of branding, which do you think is a better choice? I know that people say that people often forget the dash and it's tough to say the domain name to someone, but people also say that people forget that a domain is .org too.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote