View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
sinicline

Brand new domain where should I start first for off page SEO

I have brand new domain and I would like to get some advice for off page SEO. My site not live yet but I have almost done everything on the paper for on page SEO and some off page SEO. List of on-off page SEO so far I planned

1- Home page: Unique meta title, and meta description which includes my keywords
2- Up to 500 word unique content on home page includes my keywords.
3-H1-H4 tags for home page.
4-Same as above for category pages ( up to 150 word content).
5-I will have up to 100 products and around 40 products will have fresh description but spec details will be copy and paste.
6-Blog page: domain.co.uk/blog will publish around 3-4 article per month up to 500 word each.
7- 5 articles on hubpages and 5 articles on squidoo per month for backlinks
8-Links from Facebook page/twitter account/ pinterest/ stumbleupon/ Digg/Google+ etc.
9-Blog commenting up to 100 per month (PR1-PR7) (up to 3 from each domain)
10-Creating accounts on different sites and getting signature backlinks up to 100 sites per month (PR1-PR6)
11-Getting links to product/category and home page from related forums which has PR3-PR8 around 50 links per month from 5 forums

What else can I add on this list? Also what do you think about this plan? Is it good way to go for seo in 2013? I am not planning to do any directory listing.

I hope I will get some feed back from pros who has experience on SEO.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote