View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 05:58 PM   #6
Vectorinspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by adil1000 View Post
Please can anybody describe me how to drive traffic on blog. I have a blog which is 4 months old and still getting 0 traffic. I have done SEO on that but still against get no response.

Career Jobs Pk
I'll tell you my method.I get on a social media site with a personal profile. I go into the groups and find large groups dealing with the topic I am writing about. i submit to be a member, wait 2-3 days for acceptance. Then go back in the group pages and start talking to people. Don't even mention your blog. tell them how much you like whatever subject it is and what experience you have etc. Be patient, be active in the groups for weeks, or a month. Then one day say, "hey I wrote this article about sewing winter hats and since this is a winter hats group I thought you guys can look at it and tell me what I need to improve." Ask them for their expertise (they love that). Do it very slow and very natural.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote