View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
webscity

I need your opintion

Hey everyone
I have a new website that a mounth ago i start with the seo.
Its a remodeling website.
I have a question and i would like to get some Professional answers.
In my website there is an home page and most o the other pages are services that my company offer.
I did the kywords research and i know wich services its worth the work - because its have a lot of search every mounth.
I decided wich keywords are going to be for each pages.
the thing is that im not sure how i suppose to do the backlinks building.
I mean - if im putting like 3 backlink every day to each of the pages its like 30 backlink a day for the website but ONLY 3 backlink per day for each page - ITS NOTHING.
3 BACKLINK A DAT WILL NOT IMPROVE MY PAGE RANKING.
should i point most of the backlinks to the homepage....and only few to the other pages?? I hope i was cleas about my question ....

U can see my website here

An - if u think i should point most of the backlinks to home page - isnt it a problem that my home page doent have all the keywords.....
Like have the page for harwood flooe installation.....and i want to promote this keyword by pointing to home page.....but the home page dont include this keyword.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
webscity is offline   Reply With Quote