View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 08:25 AM   #16
maintainurride

You could explore some more grey/black-hat methods but you may end up getting bitten down the road when it generates a lot of spam backlinks.

A lot of folks suggest Guest Posting/Network Building with Niche Authorities, however, I don't see why they would want to help out a direct competitor? Especially if you're trying to become an authority within the niche and steal their traffic... I guess it depends on the niche.

I also see a decent number of people buying high profile backlinks and dumping thousands of dollars into scholarships for the high-profile .edu backlinks. I assume Google will wise up to this at some point.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
maintainurride is offline   Reply With Quote